Achraf Lazaar leaves NUFC by mutual consent

Disco

He had a sick youtube video though, I was completely sold.

Plus he's legit in the pretend football videogame fantasies I play.

So this must be one of those "Rafael Benitez knows more about football than I do from FM15" situations.

I hate those situations.

http://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=76274&season_id=149

Apparently he looked unbelievably s*** in the Oxford game, may have been the Birmingham game.

Ta - it's more than I thought.  Wonder if Dummett's injury will hinder any transfer.

I doubt it. He's only out for a few weeks and we have Clark, Manquillo, Haidara, Gamez and (ffs) Colback who could all potentially fill in.

FFS. Can we not just start punting these f***ers into part-ex deals like on FM pls ?

7m + Riviere, Lazaar, Colback, Haidara, Saivet should translate into about £10m.

It'll also translate into us having to subsidise their wages to oooooh about 100k per week

He was fucking desperate, like.

I can see why Rafa goes with Dummett, cos even with all of Paully D's limitations, he looks relatively assured at the art of defending. Lazaar's positioning was all over the shop.

Guest firetotheworks

I was at a cup match last season where he started. There wasn't a single thing about him that looked like a left back, he looked like a winger that wasn't great at defending. I can't work out why he plays there.

Guest neesy111

I was at a cup match last season where he started. There wasn't a single thing about him that looked like a left back, he looked like a winger that wasn't great at defending. I can't work out why he plays there.

Aye, this was my thoughts as well. Definitely not a full-back.