Achraf Lazaar leaves NUFC by mutual consent

Disco

Only one person to blame for the goal and it isn't him. He's never getting to that ball first.

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkAGEyNWJlODZkLTVlZTEtNDIzYS05MGYyLTE0Y2NiMGNmOTc1YQBGAAAAAABcefQmz%2FOfQ5%2BoDbyf8izbBwCP1ZBk%2FZTNQroz1NLsI8PJAAAAAAEMAACP1ZBk%2FZTNQroz1NLsI8PJAAIbGPLBAAABEgAQAAqGHGXVmGRPhousVLE71GM%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=YqZF5_mIbEGDEDqfijkC1YCeupe_GNQYp0wnKE8tFPzz4erN2jF_dqbpKPNO4Hdsx61IsAu1v-c.

Sorry for the crap quality of image but never getting to it my arse. He's in a better position than Snodgrass just as the ball is about to be saved and as a defender you have to expect the worst. He is very much at fault along with Sels for that goal

What kind of flare does Lazaar have over Dummett?

http://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/half-life/images/e/ea/Emergency_flare_ep1.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100317113220&path-prefix=en

or

http://www.shop4fancydress.com/store/images/uploads/pink-blu-ladies-flares.jpg

Only one person to blame for the goal and it isn't him. He's never getting to that ball first.

GetAttachmentThumbnail?id=AAMkAGEyNWJlODZkLTVlZTEtNDIzYS05MGYyLTE0Y2NiMGNmOTc1YQBGAAAAAABcefQmz%2FOfQ5%2BoDbyf8izbBwCP1ZBk%2FZTNQroz1NLsI8PJAAAAAAEMAACP1ZBk%2FZTNQroz1NLsI8PJAAIbGPLBAAABEgAQAAqGHGXVmGRPhousVLE71GM%3D&thumbnailType=2&X-OWA-CANARY=YqZF5_mIbEGDEDqfijkC1YCeupe_GNQYp0wnKE8tFPzz4erN2jF_dqbpKPNO4Hdsx61IsAu1v-c.

Sorry for the crap quality of image but never getting to it my arse. He's in a better position than Snodgrass just as the ball is about to be saved and as a defender you have to expect the worst. He is very much at fault along with Sels for that goal

Plenty at fault for the goal, especially Sels and Hayden.  Lazaar was at fault for ball watching, though the ball rolls to the perfect position for Snodgrass to run onto it.

Not just saying it to go against the general grain but I thought he was really poor last night, improved a bit second half but I thought he was non existent defensively and seemed terrified to pass or dribble forward with the ball.

Started to look OK in advanced positions second half but overall looked poor, early days though and still probably getting used to english football, but certainly hope he improves upon the small amount we've seen so far.

• 3 weeks later...

Good news indeed. I hope he is given a chance as he's been poor from the very little we've seen.

Was absolutely fine v Hull.

Aye I thought he looked decent that night. Doesn't seem remotely likely that he'll usurp Dummett any time soon, but I'm strangely confident about him, based on very little. Another benefit, besides the obvious, to opening up a gap would mean the likes of Lazaar might get rotated-in a bit more frequently. Interested to see what he's like.

Guest neesy111

He wasn't good vs Hull mind, misplaced an incredible amount of passes :lol:

Hopefully will be a good signing though.

This was my view of the Hull game, wasn't he ball watching for their goal as well?