Achraf Lazaar leaves NUFC by mutual consent

Disco

As poor a debut as I can remember. especially first half. Really hoping it was nerves and/or a bit rustiness but he'll need to improve a lot pretty quickly. Bottling 50/50's, losing possession in dangerous areas and smashing crosses out of play will need to be sorted asap. Sure he'll get better.

Guest neesy111

As poor a debut as I can remember. especially first half. Really hoping it was nerves and/or a bit rustiness but he'll need to improve a lot pretty quickly. Bottling 50/50's, losing possession in dangerous areas and smashing crosses out of play will need to be sorted asap. Sure he'll get better.

I've seen plenty debuts much worse.  Boumsong's vs yeading comes to mind straight away.

The state of some of the comments about him on twitter make me realise why other clubs fans laugh at us at times.

What other clubs? Most fans aren't really students of the game, and when you start including twitter then a lot of them won't even know much about football to start with.

The state of some of the comments about him on twitter make me realise why other clubs fans laugh at us at times.

What other clubs? Most fans aren't really students of the game, and when you start including twitter then a lot of them won't even know much about football to start with.

Fans of many clubs in the PL have had a pop at us over the years and those of Championship clubs have whenever possible this summer.

I agree on the average Twitter fan not being the best to take notice of but to see some fans giving him such abuse after 1 game is obsurd.

Fans of many clubs in the PL have had a pop at us over the years and those of Championship clubs have whenever possible this summer.

I agree on the average Twitter fan not being the best to take notice of but to see some fans giving him such abuse after 1 game is obsurd.

The abuse might not be the worst thing in the long run. Might as well get used to it and learn to play through it like plenty others did. Early days, we kept a clean sheet so a good game for him to get acclimatised to the game over here is the way I look at it.

I don't understand how he is going to gain any sharpness, get used to the league/tempo and gel with the team if he is not given game time. He absolutely should start the next 5-6 games or so, regardless of how he performs.

We should be able to carry some players in this team and get results at the same time. If not, we shouldn't have signed him in the first place.

I don't understand how he is going to gain any sharpness, get used to the league/tempo and gel with the team if he is not given game time. He absolutely should start the next 5-6 games or so, regardless of how he performs.

We should be able to carry some players in this team and get results at the same time. If not, we shouldn't have signed him in the first place.

Totally potty idea, he should be blooded with late bench cameos when games are already won. The goal this season is promotion not to experiment beyond what is necessary.