Achraf Lazaar leaves NUFC by mutual consent

Disco

He looks outrageous on youtube. :lol: wtf is he doing coming here?

Must be shit alot of the time because some of those goals are outrageous.

I really really really hope he's good. He looks so fast on youtube it almost looks silly.

I was bored so watched a couple of the vids. Looks very good on the ball but nowt of him defending. I know these days that isn't the be all and end all for a full back but it is a bit more at this level than the prem.

Lazaar - Palermo Best Moments, Skills, Assists

Watch from 5:00m

Palermo played a lot of 3-5-2 in the last couple of seasons with him as a wingback. Even tried some 5-3-2 and 5-4-1. Probably saw more action as a wingback than a fullback, to be honest. Got thumped by Roma 5-0, lost 4-0 each to Genoa and Juve playing 3 at the back.  Lazaar got HAULED OFF in the 37th minute v Lazio down 0-2 when they started him as a LM in a 4-4-1-1, he and the LB gave up a lot of joy down their flank. Palermo sacked and rehired their manager, Lazaar was in and out of the mix in differing roles throughout.

He seemed to be most effective in a 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1 last season, played as an orthodox LB for Morocco in a 4-4-1-1.

Also, if you know the song "How Bizarre" (

), it's perfect for him:

Our Lazaar

Our Lazaar

Our Lazaar

Ooh baby

He's making me crazy

Every time I look around

He's making plays

On YT alone I am happy with this, I just hope he can live up to the hype portrayed in those videos. Even if players are naturally slower in that league, the way he makes up ground for some of those tackles is insane. Welcome aboard the Rafalution Lazaar!

Sacked and rehired their manager. :lol: In what space of time?

They had something like 7 or 8 managers last season alone but Ballardini - the one I referred to - was sacked in January and rehired in April

Ridiculous. Sounds like a restaurant.

Palermo played a lot of 3-5-2 in the last couple of seasons with him as a wingback. Even tried some 5-3-2 and 5-4-1. Probably saw more action as a wingback than a fullback, to be honest. Got thumped by Roma 5-0, lost 4-0 each to Genoa and Juve playing 3 at the back.  Lazaar got HAULED OFF in the 37th minute v Lazio down 0-2 when they started him as a LM in a 4-4-1-1, he and the LB gave up a lot of joy down their flank. Palermo sacked and rehired their manager, Lazaar was in and out of the mix in differing roles throughout.

He seemed to be most effective in a 4-3-3 or 4-3-2-1 last season, played as an orthodox LB for Morocco in a 4-4-1-1.

Also, if you know the song "How Bizarre" it's perfect for him:

Our Lazaar

Our Lazaar

Our Lazaar

Ooh baby

He's making me crazy

Every time I look around

He's making plays

'How Bizarre' by OMC

How Lazaar, how Lazaar, how Lazaar. Ohhh baby (oh baby), he's really pacy (he's really pacy). Everytime you look around, he's in your face!

Although in all seriousness it'll be great to have an attacking threat from left-back. If we play Lazaar and Yedlin at the same time, it would be one of those modern systems where - in possession - Hayden drops into a 3rd CB whilst they bomb forward. Maybe.

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Yedlin -- Mbemba -- Lascelles -- Lazaar

Gamez -- Hanley -- Clark -- Dummett

Plus Haidara, Sterry and Hayden.

SKWAD.

Decent to be fair. Finally look well equipped and have cover in defence. If only they did that last summer we wouldn't be in the championship. Still frustrating how avoidable relegation really was

Why is he so ridiculously cheap? :lol:

Tubes is his agent.

Haha. I don't get how this is still a thing mind I only said I thought we would do well to get our money back on wijnaldum and was proved wrong by a silly bid,  fair enough.

Also that Sissoko isn't worth 35m and 20m would be a good deal which is looking a fair comment. Don't think I have made many other comments about players values