Achraf Lazaar leaves NUFC by mutual consent

Disco

Who's that greasy cunt?

You left out the bit about eating labneh.

An Italian wouldn't been seen dead eating labneh. Too busy gormandizing on sugo alla puttanesca. :thup:

He's of Moroccan descent, he'll be sticking labneh on his margheritas the culturally bastardising little wop  :huff:

Alreet Superior Acuna's uncle, there's nee need for that. (I meant the journalist too, not heard of him).

Gives us great options at back with him and Yedlin if both can bomb on and be half competent at the back. Allows us to target teams weak areas if we can get another good winger and a Striker we should be sorted. Looks like him and Yedlin will at least give Shelvey something to aim for with Wingers tucking in occasionally.

There looks to be a plan at least :-)

There is a lot to like about this one, had a chance to watch him pretty extensively. His crossing is streets ahead of anything we've seen on the left side in a while. He takes a fair few corners, too. Can float them or strike them low with pace. One of the better players Palermo had in terms of intercepting and deflecting balls, too. Concentration lapses have been an issue for him.

He has played as a wingback a fair bit, also a little as a pure winger. Palermo has a couple of good fullbacks already so selling makes sense for them, too.

Sounds like he will be in Newcastle tomorrow for his medical.

According to who?

Fuck's that mean?

"Lazaar-Newcastle, document exchange. 3.5 to Palermo, 5-year contract. visits tomorrow"

You guys really need to add the Chrome translate extension :lol:

According to who?

f***'s that mean?

"Lazaar-Newcastle, document exchange. 3.5 to Palermo, 5-year contract. visits tomorrow"

I could have just hoyed it in google translate but I couldn't be arsed. :D

According to who?

f***'s that mean?

I could have just hoyed it in google translate but I couldn't be arsed. :D

If you use Chrome, it'd recommend getting the extension, all you have to do is highlight a sentence, and then click the icon and it auto translates it to English. Makes like a hell of a lot easier :)