Achraf Lazaar leaves NUFC by mutual consent

Disco

We don't really have 2 LBs who are good enough to play though, assume this is why Lazaar is coming in.

It'll make a massive difference to our build up play and ability to press imo. Sideways passing and lumping the ball forward is too frequent and I foresee out possession looking very favourable.

Having two fullbacks bombing forward will obviously make the team better. Just to name one or two i can imagine Shelvey doing better with some good forward passes, as well as Ritchie getting more space.

We don't really have 2 LBs who are good enough to play though, assume this is why Lazaar is coming in.

I agree. What I mean is, we're desperately short on the wings and may need people to fill in. This lad improves the LB position and could possibly move up to the wing if needs must. Going off his highlights he loves to get forward and take people on, even in his own half.

I agree. What I mean is, we're desperately short on the wings and may need people to fill in. This lad improves the LB position and could possibly move up to the wing if needs must. Going off his highlights he loves to get forward and take people on, even in his own half.

Fair point :thup:

His agent has said he might stay at Palermo.

Another one to forget about already.

http://67.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lumraaPklZ1r0ojhto1_250.gif

I desperately want THIS one to happen :lol:

His agent has said he might stay at Palermo.

Another one to forget about already.

Bah. I was getting all stoked reading the last couple of pages and then the kick in the nuts right at the end. Piss off.

Who's that greasy cunt?

You left out the bit about eating labneh.

An Italian wouldn't been seen dead eating labneh. Too busy gormandizing on sugo alla puttanesca. :thup:

He's of Moroccan descent, he'll be sticking labneh on his margheritas the culturally bastardising little wop  :huff: