Achraf Lazaar leaves NUFC by mutual consent

Disco

Looks absolutely mint on YouTube like, no doubt about it. :lol:

He does look mint aye :lol: i don't dare to hope... (I know it's youtube)

I was bored so watched a couple of the vids. Looks very good on the ball but nowt of him defending. I know these days that isn't the be all and end all for a full back but it is a bit more at this level than the prem.

Looks absolutely mint on YouTube like, no doubt about it. [emoji38]

He does look mint aye [emoji38] i don't dare to hope... (I know it's youtube)

I was bored so watched a couple of the vids. Looks very good on the ball but nowt of him defending. I know these days that isn't the be all and end all for a full back but it is a bit more at this level than the prem.

Are you saying you have to be better at defending in the Championship than in the Premier League?

Looks absolutely mint on YouTube like, no doubt about it. [emoji38]

He does look mint aye [emoji38] i don't dare to hope... (I know it's youtube)

Are you saying you have to be better at defending in the Championship than in the Premier League?

No, that defending is more a priority for full backs as you go down the leagues. Higher up full backs have to be more footballers.

Go onto Youtube, first clip of him smashing a shot into the top corner from about 40 yards out. :notbad:

He looks ridiculously good on YouTube man. Seems weird how he's been linked with so many big moves in recent years but we appear to have ended up the closest to getting him. Transfer fee seems like peanuts too.

Please happem. Looks impressive going by youtube. Imagine how much the dynamics of our team would change with him and Yedlin as fullbacks, even if we only look at the pace difference alone. Compared to what we have had lately :lol:

After a bit of Wise scouting, he looks more like a Hatem type winger than a full back to me. Seem to love taking people on and has the skill to do it, which isn't really what you think of when think of a full back.

After a bit of Wise scouting, he looks more like a Hatem type winger than a full back to me. Seem to love taking people on and has the skill to do it, which isn't really what you think of when think of a full back.

Reminds me of Dummett.

Did you watch the 9 minute 37 second video with AlmarssadPro in the title?  Shows quite a bit of defending their as well.  Obviously its youtube so not going to show any shitness, but he does look quite tenacious in defence and importantly quick enough to get back when a team catches us on the break.  Also from the examples shown likes to win the ball then break out with it himself, rather than just lumping it to nowhere like Dummet.

Wish I hadn't watched that video now like because I'm going to be gutted if we don't get him :lol:

Looks like he could do a job on the left wing. Given our blatant lack of wingers and the fact we have two LBs who don't look like going anywhere, this signing could make plenty of sense. Has he ever played left wing before?