Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

I love Sterling, like. He's a good egg. Shit at spelling, but probably in the top 3% of footballers.

To me there is a double edge to this reporting. The rising anger in respect of inequality, can no longer be ignored by the media, but they can channel that fury in a certain direction, that also feeds their heinous perceptions.

Partick Thistle have just rang me, thinking i'm an ex-Thistle legend called Des. My phone ID's numbers I haven't got saved, I didn't answer cos I was confused by the whole thing, but they left a voicemail asking me to do a half-time draw for them.

Partick Thistle have just rang me, thinking i'm an ex-Thistle legend called Des. My phone ID's numbers I haven't got saved, I didn't answer cos I was confused by the whole thing, but they left a voicemail asking me to do a half-time draw for them.

Desmond Mckeown.

Username change imo  :shifty: (No! Not me!)

Desmond Mckeown.

:lol:

Still haven't listened to the full voicemail, bloke was rambling on for ages.

guy_goma_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.png?imwidth=1400

guy_goma_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqNJjoeBT78QIaYdkJdEY4CnGTJFJS74MYhNY6w3GNbO8.png?imwidth=1400

:lol:

Who was it on here again who went to Australia, stayed with family that turned not to be family but he couldn't tell them and had to carry on the ruse  :lol: :lol:

Yorkie. :lol:

That's the one  :lol:

The daily updates of his stay, absolutely hilarious  :lol: :lol:

Guest neesy111

Only 10 of the 32 FA cup 3rd round fixtures will kick off at the Saturday 3pm slot.  Disgraceful, no wonder why it's lost its magic and respect as a trophy.

Only 10 of the 32 FA cup 3rd round fixtures will kick off at the Saturday 3pm slot.  Disgraceful, no wonder why it's lost its magic and respect as a trophy.

Why does the timings of the games affect how ‘magic’ they are? Surely it’s better for the cup to have better tv coverage?

Loads on Sunday for absolutely no reason again?

3rd round used to be one of best Saturdays of the season.

Guest neesy111

Loads on Sunday for absolutely no reason again?

All for foreign TV.

Desmond Mckeown.

I imagine it will be Des McKeown. He does the after dinner circuit and newspaper collumns etc

Who was it on here again who went to Australia, stayed with family that turned not to be family but he couldn't tell them and had to carry on the ruse  :lol: :lol:

Some fantastic twists and turns culminating in the greatest punchline ever laid out.

Some fantastic twists and turns culminating in the greatest punchline ever laid out.

Just been through that thread for a good old reminisce. What a time. The Aussie fam came over here to visit this summer, was belter.

Only thing I didn’t agree with was the Wellbeck/Rashford and Lambert/Vardy comparisons. The reason the latter were popular was more to do with their rise from obscurity to the international ranks. I’m sure if there was a black player who did the same, went from non league and lower league football to play for England at a late stage, it’d be similar. Take Akinfenwa for instance. If he suddenly at 30-31 rose to the Premier League, banged goals in and earned a call-up, the press and fans would have loved it.