Still not worthy of a thread

Yorkie

Anyone having a plan for what to do the day MA finally sells the club?

Taking a day off work, buying a case of NBA, playing Local Hero on repeat and watching youtube clips from the glory days?  Ive never been able to dream about this as Ive been thinking we will be stuck with him forever, but would be fun to hear if anyone have given it some thoughts :D

Taking a day off work, buying a case of NBA, playing Local Hero on repeat and watching youtube clips from the glory days?  Ive never been able to dream about this as Ive been thinking we will be stuck with him forever, but would be fun to hear if anyone have given it some thoughts :D

Don't torture yourself, man.  It's been over a decade and I would wager a lot of money that this latest stuff about selling is pure bullshit.

However, if he does fuck off, I might be tempted to upgrade my outlook for the club from perennial relegation fodder to making the top 6 into a top 7...

Don't torture yourself, man.  It's been over a decade and I would wager a lot of money that this latest stuff about selling is pure bullshit.

However, if he does fuck off, I might be tempted to upgrade my outlook for the club from perennial relegation fodder to making the top 6 into a top 7...

But how do you feel about Perez?

Guest neesy111

Gerard Piqué has said he wants to buy a football club. Apparently he's already inquired about Zaragoza (which have lots of untapped potential, tbf).

Guessing football administration runs in the family.

However, if he does f*** off, I might be tempted to upgrade my outlook for the club from perennial relegation fodder to making the top 6 into a top 7...

But how do you feel about Perez?

I think he's an absolute fraud and the fact he's getting games for us is a sad indication of just how bad our recruitment policy has been for a decade.

But you knew that already...

DAZN (A sports streaming app) has outbid TSN and Sportsnet in Canada for the Premier League rights. In Canada they now have the rights to pretty much all major football competitions, apart from the FA Cup and MLS. They are also available in some other countries and hold a large amount of rights. I think in the USA they recently signed a major boxing deal which took many fights off expensive pay per view channels.

If Netflix etc really want to get into sports streaming then they might have to get in it before DAZN start snapping up everything.

:thup:

He's right. It feels like there's so much in the media these days fuelling racism/xenophobia. What with the immigration aspects of early Brexit along with Trump and his wall, etc... it feels like over the last two or three years hatred has been pretty well accommodated.

Guest firetotheworks

Sunday Supplement was quite funny watching them skirt around it, clearly not wanting to offend anyone at DM. They spoke about it for about a minute and the Telegraph panelist put in a way that agreed with Sterling and said that if it's true then the DM has questions to answer. Nothing big or anything, but the "if it's true" made me laugh considering how transparent the DM's blatant racism and double standards are at this point.