Andy Carroll (now playing for Amiens SC)

Rich

Hope he starts on Saturday.

I do, so people will see he's absolutely finished.

What sort of threat could Andy Carroll possibly pose the Manchester fucking City defence?

Regardless of how utterly shite the options are - Joelinton, Carroll, Gayle, Muto, shifting ASM - Andy Carroll must be the worst option against whichever billion pound player they pick on the day.

He could conceivably go an entire match (or until getting hooked) without touching the ball with his feet.

If he encourages us to play nothing but long ball and hit all freekicks as set penises, I don't want him in the team. It may have worked yesterday, but it's not what I want to see.

We've been doing that even when Gayle or Joelinton are playing tbh. Bruce seems to have no coaching ability at all.

Guest neesy111

If he encourages us to play nothing but long ball and hit all freekicks as set penises, I don't want him in the team. It may have worked yesterday, but it's not what I want to see.

We've been doing that even when Gayle or Joelinton are playing tbh. Bruce seems to have no coaching ability at all.

Is the correct answer.

Carroll started his first Premier League game for Newcastle in eight years and 342 days - the second longest run between starts for the club in the competition after Pavel Srnicek (nine years, 62 days), and the seventh longest gap between starts by any player at a single club in the competition's history.

Any idea who the others are? Can only think of Rooney and Jagielka, must be missing some really obvious ones

I don't think you read the question properly Greg

Lee Clark I think is correct - or close (1997 then 2005) , Robbie Elliott I agree was shorter.

Edit: yes I have misread it completely.

Carroll started his first Premier League game for Newcastle in eight years and 342 days - the second longest run between starts for the club in the competition after Pavel Srnicek (nine years, 62 days), and the seventh longest gap between starts by any player at a single club in the competition's history.

Any idea who the others are? Can only think of Rooney and Jagielka, must be missing some really obvious ones

Henry? Not sure how long that was between him leaving and going back.

No :lol:

We're looking for 5 players (we've already got Pavel) who have had a longer gap than Carroll between starts at the same club

EDIT: Greg keeps deleting his posts ffs

Because I keep realising I am wrong!

Too early not had coffee yet.