Lee Charnley

Dave

Guest GeordieAce

If someone wants to give him a call his number is on the following link ha, I have been watching Blyth quite a bit and couldnt remember who Michael had played for in League 2 and came across this website!

http://podiasports.com/player/michael-richardson/

That actually is his number. Just added him to my phonebook and went on whatsapp. Its his picture like :lol:

I reckon we should get a load of people to message him saying "Get out of our Club". Just 100 people at the same time, just the constant sound of his message tone going off for 10 minutes would drive him insane:lol:

would think he has changed him number recently, Richardson has been left a while now but then this is NUFC so it's probably still his

Doubt it, there's very little reason to change numbers these days unless it's leaked to an internet forum. I've had my number for nearly fifteen years.

would think he has changed him number recently, Richardson has been left a while now but then this is NUFC so it's probably still his

Doubt it, there's very little reason to change numbers these days unless it's leaked to an internet forum. I've had my number for nearly fifteen years.

Thank god it hasn't then.

Thank god it hasn't then.

:lol: