Lee Charnley

Dave

Charnley was talking long-term which Laudrup definitely isn't and Swansea were glad to get rid in the end.  I am not sure that he is one for developing a whole new structure within a club - he certainly doesn't hang around to see it through.  To me he would be a panic appointment going against everything Charnley has said and the whole due diligence stuff he was keen to emphasise in the interview would be shown up as nonsense.

I'd rather Garde and if it's true that he wants the job, I'd move heaven and earth to get him.

Yep. Him and Tuchel appear the standout candidates. I don't believe De Boer would even be remotely interested.

Wouldn't surprise me if he's eyeing our bench, to be frank (de boer).

Defo would have Garde over the ones mentioned, but wouldn't be mad if we appointed Laudrup. The club go on about long term, their last long term idea was to give Pardew an 8 year deal. They just say stuff to mask the fact they won't spend any money. Laudrup would massively freshen things up on the training ground and would have us playing decent football at home, something I actually can't remember when we last did.

The club got that stagnated I would actually take something short term just to see some good football.

I wonder if the first question for our potential 'end of season' candidates is as follows:

"As many pundits have said in recent years, the Championship is a hard league to get out of. How do you foresee yourself overcoming this challenge?"

Tuchel, Garde, De Boer

Laudrup

You can't have De Boer on the same level as the other two imo.

1. De Boer (love everytime I watch his Ajax side)

2. Tuchel (no idea how his teams played though)

3. Laudrup, Garde

Tuchel, Garde, De Boer

Laudrup

3. Laudrup, Garde

that's my god damn prefo Flipo :lol:

Tuchel, Garde, De Boer

Laudrup

3. Laudrup, Garde

Kanji, can you please let Flip tell you what you think

Tuchel, Garde, De Boer

Laudrup

3. Laudrup, Garde

Just trying to enlighten an american on how it should be. A bit like if Kanji told me something about what hamburger is the best, I'd listen cause he's american. In this case listen to me.

:eek:

Tuchel, Garde, De Boer

Laudrup

3. Laudrup, Garde

Just trying to enlighten an american on how it should be. A bit like if Kanji told me something about what hamburger is the best, I'd listen cause he's american. In this case listen to me.

So if I have a question about shanghaiing girls from favelas and selling them to Saudi princes, should I seek you out for advice then?

Tuchel, Garde, De Boer

Laudrup

3. Laudrup, Garde

So if I have a question about shanghaiing girls from favelas and selling them to Saudi princes, should I seek you out for advice then?

:kasper:

Tuchel, Garde, De Boer

Laudrup

3. Laudrup, Garde

:lol: :lol: :thup:

Tuchel, Garde, De Boer

Laudrup

3. Laudrup, Garde

http://i.imgur.com/WSd5vIF.gif

:lol: amazing gif. my man flip trying to tell me who I'd like in what order/category. Love it.

It's what friends are for. :lol: Seriously though, De Boer :megusta: Might be managing Messi and co. next season though.

Not sure on Laudrup at all, but at least the football should be a damn sight better.

This sounds familiar :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21647601

The Swans are eighth after their 1-0 win over Newcastle, a result that took them past Laudrup's pre-season target of 40 points, with 10 games remaining.

The Dane believes the top seven places will be sewn up by more established clubs, but that eighth is achievable.

"Eighth would be incredible, for me it would be like winning the league. It would be fantastic," he said.

"I think the first seven spots are already there, Manchester [united], Manchester [City], Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton.

"Coming eighth is like winning the league because the other seven are above us." 

Not sure on Laudrup at all, but at least the football should be a damn sight better.

This sounds familiar :lol:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21647601

The Swans are eighth after their 1-0 win over Newcastle, a result that took them past Laudrup's pre-season target of 40 points, with 10 games remaining.

The Dane believes the top seven places will be sewn up by more established clubs, but that eighth is achievable.

"Eighth would be incredible, for me it would be like winning the league. It would be fantastic," he said.

"I think the first seven spots are already there, Manchester [united], Manchester [City], Chelsea, Tottenham, Arsenal, Liverpool and Everton.

"Coming eighth is like winning the league because the other seven are above us." 

He's so going to get hired isn't he  :lol: