FA Cup Thread

Paully

• 1 month later...

What a shit draw in general. Arsenal/Man U obviously a decent game but all the smaller teams got turd draws. Barnet/Brentford,  Boro/Newport, Doncaster/Oldham. Meh.

On the bright side, if we do manage to get through, there’s a 1/5 chance we’d get one of those teams who got ‘turd draws’ in Round 5.

BT showing the Rovers return.

That should keep a few away, I was thinking of going but not now , I simply don’t think we want to progress yet again.

That should keep a few away, I was thinking of going but not now , I simply don’t think we want to progress yet again.

We actively want to get knocked out. It's pathetic. Blackburn are bankers to go through

Seems rather strange we went to the trouble of getting a replay if that's the case...

We actively want to get knocked out. It's pathetic. Blackburn are bankers to go through

Seems rather strange we went to the trouble of getting a replay if that's the case...

Rafa has already called the result he wants. O0

Looks like Mulgrew will be out for them. Good for us given how much bother his set pieces caused.

the things we cling to now  :whatdidido: