Emre

N'Zogbia

Saivet

Geremi

Ba

Townsend

Albert

There's 13

That's the same list we've got, plus Tino Asprilla but minus Albert. My friend remembered him scoring one in the cup but wasn't sure about the league.

Guest firetotheworks

Off the top of my head.

Townsend, Taylor, Cabaye, Ba, Emre, Geremi?NZogbia, Robert, Solano, Viana, Asprilla, Shearer, Beardsley, then it's into guessing and Sellars, Bracewell, Allen.

Guest neesy111

Off the top of my head.

Townsend, Taylor, Cabaye, Ba, Emre, Geremi?NZogbia, Robert, Solano, Viana, Asprilla, Shearer, Beardsley, then it's into guessing and Sellars, Bracewell, Allen.

Allen scored our first PL goal IIRC with a FK that took a deflection?

Guest firetotheworks

Is Beardsley a definite? We assumed he had but couldn't name a goal which we could for all the others.

Definitely has. There are plenty where two other players run over the ball and then he just blasts it into the corner.

Off the top of my head.

Good shout. Wikipedia has that as an own goal so fuck knows if that's even in the 15 (the original information is from the BBC match report of the West Ham game).

Is Beardsley a definite? We assumed he had but couldn't name a goal which we could for all the others.

Definitely has. There are plenty where two other players run over the ball and then he just blasts it into the corner.

PL site says he hasn't.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/194/Peter-Beardsley/stats

Scroll down - says free kick goal information (and most other stats) are only available after 2006/07.

Guest neesy111

PL site says he hasn't.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/194/Peter-Beardsley/stats

Scroll down - says free kick goal information is only available after 2006/07.

Ahh, was thinking they might not have it.

Guest neesy111

Off the top of my head.

Good shout. Wikipedia has that as an own goal so fuck knows if that's even in the 15 (the original information is from the BBC match report of the West Ham game).

Sorry I'm thinking of Liam O'brien.  My bad.

https://www.premierleague.com/players/817/Liam-O'Brien/stats

PL does have him scoring a goal, so it must be that one.