Footy trivia

Guest jonnyameobi

think Nut has misunderstood this completely. If the player has never played for either Man utd or Chelsea, they won't count.

Anyway, my guess is Andrei Kanchelskis (sp?) - Man Utd, Everton and a vague hope that he played for someone else in the Pl as well.

think Nut has misunderstood this completely. If the player has never played for either Man utd or Chelsea, they won't count.

Anyway, my guess is Andrei Kanchelskis (sp?) - Man Utd, Everton and a vague hope that he played for someone else in the Pl as well.

Nut's going for part II where we remove the Man U/Chelsea restriction and have it on the 7 ever-presents.

Nut's going for part II where we remove the Man U/Chelsea restriction and have it on the 7 ever-presents.

Nick Barmby - Spurs, Everton, Liverpool

Peter Crouch - Aston Villa, Liverpool, Spurs

Are there any players who've played in the Premier League for 3 of its winners? (Man Utd, Blackburn, Arsenal, Chelsea & Man City)

Not necessarily when they won the league but played for 3 of them at some point. Plenty of twos (Bentley, Silvestre, Gallas, Phil Jones, May...)

Mark Hughes

Are there any players who've played in the Premier League for 3 of its winners? (Man Utd, Blackburn, Arsenal, Chelsea & Man City)

Not necessarily when they won the league but played for 3 of them at some point. Plenty of twos (Bentley, Silvestre, Gallas, Phil Jones, May...)

Andy Cole played for 4 of them.

Didn't play for Arsenal in the Premier League. When did he play for Chelsea or City?

EDIT: Fucking hell, I completely forgot he played for City. :lol:

Didn't play for Arsenal in the Premier League. When did he play for Chelsea or City?

EDIT: f***ing hell, I completely forgot he played for City. :lol:

:lol:

Played for Arsenal prior to the founding of the Premier League so technically excludes Arsenal if the original rules is to go by.

Played for Arsenal prior to the founding of the Premier League so technically excludes Arsenal if the original rules is to go by.

Yeah I'm not having Arsenal.

after the ever presents- who has played in the most premier league seasons? we have missed 2.

Us.

thought as much :lol:  any other clubs on that or near.

What about number of relegations from premier?