Footy trivia

Guest jonnyameobi

Guest Roger Kint

Got them all but it's fucking brain aching!!

Took me forever with the rugby(had to google the league table to get Worcester and blind luck got me Gloucester :lol:)

Only one am stuck on is the green gabbage/flower which is going to be stupidly obvious when i hear it.

Took me forever with the rugby(had to google the league table to get Worcester and blind luck got me Gloucester :lol:)

Only one am stuck on is the green gabbage/flower which is going to be stupidly obvious when i hear it.

Nope. Ridiculous answer.

Guest Roger Kint

Nope. Ridiculous answer.

I gave up :lol:

Nope. Ridiculous answer.

It's fucking Hibernian. Cabbage and Ribs rhymes with Hibs.

:lol:

Got 38 and now I am stuck. Got all the rugby and premier league, just the other ones I can't get.

Edit: 41 now. The problem is they could be any team from any of the leagues mentioned. Not sure where on the board I'm supposed to click now mind, except for the giant red bull, got that one now though.

Got 38 and now I am stuck. Got all the rugby and premier league, just the other ones I can't get.

Edit: 41 now. The problem is they could be any team from any of the leagues mentioned. Not sure where on the board I'm supposed to click now mind, except for the giant red bull, got that one now though.

Zoom in

Guest Roger Kint

Nope. Ridiculous answer.

Christ :lol:

Got all 44.

Tip, click the progress thing down at the bottom. I only thought of doing this toward the end, it'll show you which premiership etc clubs youve missed. It's the only way i'd have got west brom.

Nope. Ridiculous answer.

Christ :lol:

I got it after thinking outside the box for another word for veg. Jammy twat.

I've got the following on the 'rest' section. Need two more.

Flamengo

Hamburg

Frankfurt

Hibs

Hearts

Galaxy

NYRB

Juventus

Lyon

Bordeaux

Celtic are there, took me a while like

Still missing the last one of these.. On 44