Dogawful Officiating

Guest YANKEEBLEEDSMAGPIE

Guest firetotheworks

I've been saying it for ages but Fernandinho is the dirtiest player in the league. Not in an old-school way where he wants to hurt people, but in the modern professional foul way. He doesn't get punished anywhere near enough for it.

Just seen the Yedlin one from the first half, another clear pen not given.

What is there left to say.

For some reason those are very rarely given. If the player with the ball shoots/crosses and then gets taken out nothing is given. It's like some weird unwritten rule.

Guest neesy111

Changed my mind about dean's performance.  Clear pen on yedlin, I'd say it was an orange card challenge but it's a clear pen.

Honestly think most people have based these views of the decisions based on it being Mike Dean making them. He completely f***ed us over against Wolves, but I don't think there was a great deal wrong to complain about on Saturday.

Just the two stone wall pens not given maybe  :lol:

Honestly think most people have based these views of the decisions based on it being Mike Dean making them. He completely fucked us over against Wolves, but I don't think there was a great deal wrong to complain about on Saturday.

Even the 3 neutrals on Goals on Sunday (one of them Darren Bent) said NUFC were hard done by on Saturday.

None of our players even asked for a pen for one of them. Can't see Deany thinking it was pen worthy if our own players don't.

That shouldn't matter.

Aye it shouldn't, but unfortunately this isn't the land of chocolate. Mike Dean, and every other ref, aren't robots, and if our own players don't think it's a pen, there's no chance in fucking heck that the Deanmeister is going to give it.

None of our players even asked for a pen for one of them. Can't see Deany thinking it was pen worthy if our own players don't.

That shouldn't matter.

Aye it shouldn't, but unfortunately this isn't the land of chocolate. Mike Dean, and every other ref, aren't robots, and if our own players don't think it's a pen, there's no chance in f***ing heck that the Deanmeister is going to give it.

Nah, players job is to play football, not appeal for decisions.

Sure. Naive as fuck, but sure.

Either way, they weren't not-appealing because they're staunchly principled footballers, they just didn't think it was a pen. Yedlin just watches the ball float into the keepers arms while lying on the ground. No-one else does anything.

Apparently Mike Dean has given a combined 18 Red cards+Pens in just 23 Premier League games this season :spit:

Surely when the FA saw him go on his run of 6 Red cards in 6 games this season they must of thought this amount can’t be right?

The man is nearly on his 100th Red card for god sake :lol:

Guest godzilla

Changed my mind about dean's performance.  Clear pen on yedlin, I'd say it was an orange card challenge but it's a clear pen.

Same as the one Burnley didn’t get though (Ritchie)

Can't remember which team it was but wasn't one given for the same thing the weekend before the burnley game. The problem with the referees in the premier, is that there is no consistency whatsoever. Mind the likes of Dean and Mason are just incompetent full stop.

Isn't it a bit of coincidence that he was 4th official at the Everton game and was seen getting the wrath or Rafa. I have no doubt he doesn't like our club or Rafa or both  :whistle:

Same as the one Burnley didn’t get though (Ritchie)

Can't remember which team it was but wasn't one given for the same thing the weekend before the burnley game. The problem with the referees in the premier, is that there is no consistency whatsoever. Mind the likes of Dean and Mason are just incompetent full stop.

Isn't it a bit of coincidence that he was 4th official at the Everton game and was seen getting the wrath or Rafa. I have no doubt he doesn't like our club or Rafa or both  :whistle:

Inconsistencies between different refs I could almost accept, but this is blatant inconsistencies from the same refs.

Surely Dean is about finished, he's been around for ages.

His controversial and bent decisions on Saturday which ultimately led to the scenes at the end will only encourage the horrible little twat to carry on being the centre of attention. He loves it.

Guest firetotheworks

Honestly think most people have based these views of the decisions based on it being Mike Dean making them. He completely f***ed us over against Wolves, but I don't think there was a great deal wrong to complain about on Saturday.

Even the 3 neutrals on Goals on Sunday (one of them Darren Bent) said NUFC were hard done by on Saturday.

Hard done by, probably, but not to the level that people are going on about it on here. Just read some of the posts following yours.