England

Yorkie

How does someone who's not even played for his club in a senior game, come on for England in a qualifier?

He gets subbed on.

Shit, forgot all about the mechanics of entering a game. Why is he even in the squad? Just because there was some transfer fuss a while back and he plays for Cunts FC?

How does someone who's not even played for his club in a senior game, come on for England in a qualifier?

He gets subbed on.

Shit, forgot all about the mechanics of entering a game.

It happens.

Good win for England against, probably?, the toughest other side in the group? Barely recognised a single name in the Bulgaria/Montenegro line-ups.

I watched the game earlier on. If we scored 5 tonight, then going the defence of both teams in the other game then the only way we don’t hit double figures in a match is if we take the foot off the pedal. This could possibly be our easiest group campaign ever, and it might be worth a shout for us not only winning all our games, but not conceding a goal.

Isn't it a good thing? Integrating youth talents into the senior squad and giving them game time in games that don't have massive pressure attached to them?

Good win for England against, probably?, the toughest other side in the group? Barely recognised a single name in the Bulgaria/Montenegro line-ups.

I watched the game earlier on. If we scored 5 tonight, then going the defence of both teams in the other game then the only way we don’t hit double figures in a match is if we take the foot off the pedal. This could possibly be our easiest group campaign ever, and it might be worth a shout for us not only winning all our games, but not conceding a goal.

Watch England not qualify now :lol:

Isn't it a good thing? Integrating youth talents into the senior squad and giving them game time in games that don't have massive pressure attached to them?

Not saying it's bad, more a comment that it only seems to happen to younguns at the "big" clubs. Still recall Jones not getting a sniff of England squad time while at Blackburn, then being immediately called up about 5 minutes after signing for Man Utd  :lol:

Worth giving him an appearance to avoid another Zaha episode again

Hudson Odoi should definitely play in the U21 this summer though imo

Just because he can’t get in a team ahead of Hazard, Pedro & Willian for instance shouldn’t mean he’s not good enough for the England squad.

Watch England not qualify now :lol:

We're in a group with the Czech Republic, Montenegro, Bulgaria, and Kosovo for a tournament that it's now seemingly harder to not qualify for than qualify.  :lol:

Impressive performance. What’s great is that Sterling has continued his form. Kane was excellent. Sancho a livewire. Hell even Michael Keane who I don’t rate was really solid. We have so many good players, it’s amazing. Can’t believe Kyle Walker is actually one of the best right backs in the world. Who’s better than him at the moment? Pickford’s kicking was a little suspect but that’s nitpickng. He’s still number one for me and shouldn’t be questioned. Chillwell to City and Maguire to Man U will make them even better players. Aside from France, we’ve got the most stacked team in the world.

Guest firetotheworks

Man, this England team might not have the names and individual talent that previous England teams have had in certain key positions, but as a cohesive team this one's probably already my favourite, without really having any of my favourite England players of all time in it. I really enjoy watching them having fun and getting results with it, feels weird seeing a class young team coming through and it being us rather than France, Spain, Germany, or Belgium.

Guest firetotheworks

Impressive performance. What’s great is that Sterling has continued his form. Kane was excellent. Sancho a livewire. Hell even Michael Keane who I don’t rate was really solid. We have so many good players, it’s amazing. Can’t believe Kyle Walker is actually one of the best right backs in the world. Who’s better than him at the moment? Pickford’s kicking was a little suspect but that’s nitpickng. He’s still number one for me and shouldn’t be questioned. Chillwell to City and Maguire to Man U will make them even better players. Aside from France, we’ve got the most stacked team in the world.

HTC Sevens on YouTube had Kimmich as their number 1 and he was supposed to be in great form, but I haven't actually seen anything of him playing.