Fantasy Premier League (2021/22)

Fitzgerald

75 with 4 to play. Not too bad.

:lol: Stop it. That’s really really good.

Looking at some of the scores in our league,  I'm only 48th  :lol: it's average, i dunno how some get it so spot on.

Some people triple captained Sterling. A bold move, given that Salah was playing at home to Norwich, that paid off.

Guest chopey

I'm full on wildcard, took out my Newcastle players, got in a cheap keeper and 3 subs that are no more than £4.5 million to give an outfield 10 of Man City, Man Utd, Liverpool and Spurs players, I'm hoping to gain extra points using this tactic because we now have an idea of first team starters, before others use their wildcard, injuries can be sorted with weekly transfers.

Chose Lundstram as my 5th choice defender as read an article saying he was going to start every game and is only £4m. Turns out he plays in midfield despite being listed as a defender and is going to get me 12 or so points today  :cheesy:

Chose Lundstram as my 5th choice defender as read an article saying he was going to start every game and is only £4m. Turns out he plays in midfield despite being listed as a defender and is going to get me 12 or so points today  :cheesy:

Same, actually it's 15 as he's getting 3 bonus mom pts too!

Vardy isn't worth it for me. 1.5 more means you can rotate Kane and aubamayeng each week

Vardy was good end of last season - just have a hunch he's going to have a blinder this season under Rodgers.

Vardy isn't worth it for me. 1.5 more means you can rotate Kane and aubamayeng each week

Vardy was good end of last season - just have a hunch he's going to have a blinder this season under Rodgers.

33 this season though