Daft questions (football edition)

Decky

Are we likely to run into any issues with the home-grown players rule, with the way things are going? Am I correct that Colo and Jonas would count as home grown next season, under the three-year registration provision?

Are we likely to run into any issues with the home-grown players rule, with the way things are going? Am I correct that Colo and Jonas would count as home grown next season, under the three-year registration provision?

:lol: You've got to have the 3 years before you turn 21.

We've got plenty.

it's not quite a daft question, but i didn't know where else to put this....

my mate had this print of st james park when we were young 'uns. the print was entitled 'two for joy' and was a cartoon type painting from the leazes end as andy cole scored the 7th goal past leicester on the last day of the 92-93 season.

does anyone have a digital copy of this print at all?

• 2 weeks later...

Have we ever played a UN Käerjéng 97? I've just been on my account on the box office and this is in my loyalty points:

http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/1551/unk97.jpg

I'm guessing the date is something to do with when the box office was updated, but other that that I'm completely confused. :lol:

Why did Inter actually change their name?

Huh? They've never changed their name.

Incorrect. They were known as Ambrosiana for a bit, when the fascists came to town... atleast according to the San Siro tour-guide a few years back (and Wiki upon a quick read up). Dunno if that was what Barack was getting at, though.

http://images.mirror.co.uk/upl/m4/jul2011/7/8/nemanja-vidic-carries-premier-league-trophy-with-a-mascot-pic-reuters-379984270.jpg

Is Ji Sung Park shrinking ?

Not based on that picture no. Chucked a bit of weight on though