Other clubs' transfers

Greg

City also literally needed fullbacks, because they had none. :lol: Highly questionable money spent aside.

They'd only spent £7m on full-backs since 2011 when they bought Clichy up until their splurge this summer tbf, so £130m or whatever for an elite club on full-backs in 6 years isn't 'that' bad.

That's why higher than Bayern, Juve, Barca or Real in that same period. Not sure any of the others would crack 70m.

We've actually made 40M on full backs in that time - about 31M spent but recouped about 71M. We doubled our money on Yedlin.

Doesn't include buying Rose (1M in 2007) or selling Bale *cough*.

You're very well run, though. I don't think that's true for a lot of the big teams, like City.

We've actually made 40M on full backs in that time - about 31M spent but recouped about 71M. We doubled our money on Yedlin.

Doesn't include buying Rose (1M in 2007) or selling Bale *cough*.

You're very well run, though. I don't think that's true for a lot of the big teams, like City.

Yep, Sissoko aside, I thought for all the flak he seemingly gets, Levy has done a great job there.

• 2 weeks later...

Good idea. He'll score more than Benzema would and Bale is injured on average a third of every season anyway. Isco/Kova to replace Modric. dat Kane Ronaldo Asensio front 3

Real havent had a "galactico" for a while though, might as well just chuck like €300m at Spurs instead

• 3 weeks later...

You can't blame the guy for not liking London FFS!  :lol:

He's young and it's his first time living outside Spain, and if he didn't find London stressful there'd be something wrong with him. The place is a fucking nightmare!

Yes he's on massive money but that doesn't necessarily guarantee quality of life if you fucking hate your surroundings. I'd 100% choose Madrid over pretty much any UK city if I had the choice.

You can't blame the guy for not liking London FFS!  :lol:

He's young and it's his first time living outside Spain, and if he didn't find London stressful there'd be something wrong with him. The place is a fucking nightmare!

Yes he's on massive money but that doesn't necessarily guarantee quality of life if you fucking hate your surroundings. I'd 100% choose Madrid over pretty much any UK city if I had the choice.

He was at Juve before now but I think its probably just a throw away comment made into a big thing