Jamaal Lascelles

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

Anita doesn't look much shorter than Colback in that picture. Lascelles does look the sort of defender we need physique wise.

Hulkness aside it's going to be pretty amazing if he just goes from not being a regular with Forest to playing in our first team like. Suspect we might never really see much of him in that respect.

Anita doesn't look much shorter than Colback in that picture. Lascelles does look the sort of defender we need physique wise.

Hulkness aside it's going to be pretty amazing if he just goes from not being a regular with Forest to playing in our first team like. Suspect we might never really see much of him in that respect.

To be fair he started being a regular once Freedman was the manager, I wouldn't pay too much attention to Pearce not selecting him, he is a moron like Carver

To be fair he started being a regular once Freedman was the manager, I wouldn't pay too much attention to Pearce not selecting him, he is a moron like Carver

was he/were they any good from that point on?

agree on pearce, he beats even pardew in the fraud stakes if you ask me

was he/were they any good from that point on?

agree on pearce, he beats even pardew in the fraud stakes if you ask me

I didn't watch them play so not sure how Lascelles did BUT there was a slight improvement results wise for Forest

Only a friendly obviously but first impressions weren't great. Looked very clumsy and out of his depth against high speed attackers playing football on the floor.

I don't disagree, but worth remembering that he's still young and most importantly played alongside the partner from hell in a weak side.

Only a friendly obviously but first impressions weren't great. Looked very clumsy and out of his depth against high speed attackers playing football on the floor.

I don't disagree, but worth remembering that he's still young and most importantly played alongside the partner from hell in a weak side.

While I agree with the first part, it wasn't a particularly weak side in relation to the squad we have was it?

There were signs there for me last night to not to be too worried. The penalty was a big issue of course and he was at fault not just for giving the pen away but also allowing the forward to get into the position where he had to make a reckless challenge. However playing alongside Williamson must be hard on any CB, there was also little protection in that first half from Colback and Anita.  At times on the ball he looked good, he was also decisive a lot of the times, sometimes making the wrong decision but at least having the balls to take the initiative. I think given the right coaching this lad could be special, but that something we haven't excelled at in th past.  He's certainly got the physical characteristics to get there though.

He's never going to look decent playing alongside Williamson. I blame Williamson for the plight of Coloccini's form over the last couple of seasons. He could make Maldini look like Boumsong.

Guest reefatoon

Have to agree. He can't fill you with confidence like, you would have to have one eye on the man he is marking too. No young kid should have to come in and play alongside this abomination.

He's never going to look decent playing alongside Williamson. I blame Williamson for the plight of Coloccini's form over the last couple of seasons. He could make Maldini look like Boumsong.

Spot on mate - I've said exactly this for ages now!

MYM was fantastic against high speed attackers playing football on the floor, but then he got criticised for not doing Williamson's job of beating giant strikers in the air. Seems to me our best bet would have been a big cb like Lascelles alongside someone like MYM. Shame we flogged him because Pards didn't rate him.

MYM was fantastic against high speed attackers playing football on the floor, but then he got criticised for not doing Williamson's job of beating giant strikers in the air. Seems to me our best bet would have been a big cb like Lascelles alongside someone like MYM. Shame we flogged him because Pards didn't rate could not manage him.

As it it stands I would go with Lascelles and Colo, it can't be any worse than Willo/Taylor with him.

Same here. MYM was originally bought to replace Colo which made sense, so might as well go with the best combination available now he's gone.