The 2020-21 Betting Thread

Yorkie

I cashed out my bet builder last night when Chelsea scored and the money was in my account however I have woke up this morning and it's gone, is this a normal practice by betting companies

I cashed out my bet builder last night when Chelsea scored and the money was in my account however I have woke up this morning and it's gone, is this a normal practice by betting companies

Yeah it’s happened to ms a couple of times but I withdrew the money to my bank so they couldn’t get it :lol:

Yeah it’s happened to ms a couple of times but I withdrew the money to my bank so they couldn’t get it :lol:

Contacted Bet365 and quoted term 3 of their cash out rules

If the Cash Out request is successful, this will be displayed and the bet will be settled immediately. The actual final result of the original bet will have no impact on the Cash Out amount. Where a bet has been cashed out before the event commences and the original stake is returned in full, the original bet will be treated as void

Got my money back

Fuck Man Utd they are so shit

Would have had a look at the teams before betting on us like. :lol:

Team wasn’t that far from your starting 11 or at least players from the bench brought on regularly like lingard and pereira don’t kid yourself :lol:

It’s just a really poor squad

Fuck Man Utd they are so shit

Would have had a look at the teams before betting on us like. :lol:

Team wasn’t that far from your starting 11 or at least players from the bench brought on regularly like lingard and pereira don’t kid yourself :lol:

It’s just a really poor squad

Not too far from the starting 11. Just missing De Gea, Wan-Bissaka, Bailly, Fernandes, Fred, Pogba, Rashford etc. etc. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Pogba and Rashford not fit. Every player in that starting 11 apart from the keeper get plenty of PL minutes. Do you disagree it’s a bang average leaning toward poor squad then? You’d be in the minority

And why I bet them? Tbh I was out a run and ran out of time and had to rush it and tbh I know very little about Brugge. I won’t touch Man Utd again. I heard last night that they’ve never come from behind to win under solskjaer

Pogba and Rashford not fit. Every player in that starting 11 apart from the keeper get plenty of PL minutes. Do you disagree it’s a bang average leaning toward poor squad then? You’d be in the minority

And why I bet them? Tbh I was out a run and ran out of time and had to rush it and tbh I know very little about Brugge. I won’t touch Man Utd again. I heard last night that they’ve never come from behind to win under solskjaer

The squad is decent, but lacking in a couple of areas. That team last night was a mile off our first 11 though no matter what way you want to spin it.

I'm not sure who your source was for saying we've never come from behind under Ole. Surprised you can't remember the last time though since it was against Newcastle on Boxing Day. :lol:

The squad is decent, but lacking in a couple of areas. That team last night was a mile off our first 11 though no matter what way you want to spin it.

I'm not sure who your source was for saying we've never come from behind under Ole. Surprised you can't remember the last time though since it was against Newcastle on Boxing Day. :lol:

Ffs :lol: was on the radio