Various: Mike Ashley in talks with Sheikh Khaled bin Zayed Al Nehayan

Kaizero
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm just pleased all the fan groups have unite rather than all trying to be the voice of the fans and trying to out do each other like some of them have in the past.

This. Could be the start of something that genuinely gets him out. We've been laughably divided up to now, that's why we've been pissed upon unlike the likes of Liverpool and Rangers fans who have got militant, together.

Agree with this, it's good to see different fans groups joining together with no signs of ego or agenda by the looks of things. Lets hope some good ideas can be brought forward.

Guest reefatoon

Would be great if people just rallied behind everything that fans are doing, no matter what it is, without all the negatives and twisting about stuff.

These protests and movements are good and anything to put as much heat and scrutiny on him and make the Bastard squirm. Ultimately though there's not much we or anyone can do to make him sell up

The best thing for exposure is if everyone just didn't turn up for the first 2 or 3 home games but that's never going to happen as there's a large part of our fan base who suffer from Stockholm syndrome

Will N-O officially join the magpie group ?

We will all be behind it, but we're not really a fan group. Probably deserves its own thread though tbf.

Yeah, by the sounds of it they are very open at mobilizing other fans, which they need to be, so just by us supporting them and having a discussion about it we are helping what they are trying to achieve. 

https://twitter.com/AshleyOutdotcom/status/1024395865715351552

https://twitter.com/AshleyOutdotcom/status/1024397174380146688

Will N-O officially join the magpie group ?

We will all be behind it, but we're not really a fan group. Probably deserves its own thread though tbf.

We probably should. The more the merrier surely? A united front; with everyone. I’ve already seen some bitching by some groups on Twitter that weren’t ‘invited’.

Surely each group/forum/fanzine can ask to join? Let’s get this going!

PS: this is a forum, not an organisation*. Not sure it could/should be giving a collective backing to anything tbh.

*Blame HTT for the URL. :lol:

God, could you imagine a decision going to a forum vote, would cause more rifts then Brexit. :lol:

I'm just pleased all the fan groups have unite rather than all trying to be the voice of the fans and trying to out do each other like some of them have in the past.

This. Could be the start of something that genuinely gets him out. We've been laughably divided up to now, that's why we've been pissed upon unlike the likes of Liverpool and Rangers fans who have got militant, together.

You've nailed it at the end though. Best case scenario imho you try for walkouts or whatever but you'll never consistently get the numbers at nufc. I desperately hope I'm wrong but I don't see it.

Guest chopey

I thought the point was to bring social media together in protest against Ashley, is there nothing the forum can do to support the magpie group