Kenedy

Scottish Mag

He’s shite. Played well when he came up here last year. It all went to his head seemingly and now thinks he’s Billy Big Bollocks and will saunter into the Chelsea team once his loan is up.

Deluded if he really believes that. If we had any sort of option besides him, he wouldn’t be playing.

If you follow his Instagram you’ll know what I’m talking about.

He’s shite. Played well when he came up here last year. It all went to his head seemingly and now thinks he’s Billy Big Bollocks and will saunter into the Chelsea team once his loan is up.

Deluded if he really believes that. If we had any sort of option besides him, he wouldn’t be playing.

Reminds me of the time I made up stories so I could get angry and then bookended it with more liquid faecal matter based on my preexisting prejudices because I despise people who I don’t class as real men.

He’s s****. Played well when he came up here last year. It all went to his head seemingly and now thinks he’s Billy Big Bollocks and will saunter into the Chelsea team once his loan is up.

Reminds me of the time I made up stories so I could get angry and then bookended it with more liquid faecal matter based on my preexisting prejudices because I despise people who I don’t class as real men.

Enlighten me on how I’m wrong then?

He’s s****. Played well when he came up here last year. It all went to his head seemingly and now thinks he’s Billy Big Bollocks and will saunter into the Chelsea team once his loan is up.

It all went to his head seemingly and now thinks he’s Billy Big Bollocks and will saunter into the Chelsea team once his loan is up.

Well, this is something you have completely invented - and based it on his Insta feed?

He’s 22 ffs. Some fans expect way too much. He grafts as hard as anyone else in the team, but if it’s not fireworks from him each and every game there’s a portion of supporters who instantly resort to calling him shit.

What a load of bollocks, he’s not even close to being shite. Never hides away, is clearly our most skilful player on the ball, always looks to drive us forward - sometimes the only one willing to take responsibility and try make something happen. His defensive contribution for a winger is outstanding, he tracks back effectively. Never afraid to take a shot on and can deliver a good cross into the box. Most of all he gives 100% every game. But he’s shite is he? Piss off man, some of our fans deserve the reputation we have as being too demanding/deluded.

Well to start with he wanted to join us permanently, not go back to Chelsea. So there's that.

It all went to his head seemingly and now thinks he’s Billy Big Bollocks and will saunter into the Chelsea team once his loan is up.

Well, this is something you have completely invented - and based it on his Insta feed?

Those photos of him at training or on matchday are absolutely vile tbf.

Guest firetotheworks

Such a relentless shit-poster man. :lol: Add this to the list with other classics such as 'Spending money means nothing, Fulham have spent £100m!', 'we're worse now Cathro's left' (despite him having left 2 years earlier), 'Mitrovic shouldn't have to adapt to our style of play because we set up our team around Shearer' and 'Dalglish did more damage to NUFC than Ashley ever has'

Well to start with he wanted to join us permanently, not go back to Chelsea. So there's that.

Not been regularly googling Kennedy's latest quotes I'll be honest, but last I checked he specifically did an interview in September stating he wanted to go back to Chelsea after the loan and become a champion for them. Perhaps that's where Odin is getting the impression from?

I think that's probably fair enough, but was a fairly stupid thing to say in an interview ahead of a new season with a different side. Aside from that, he's one of our better players.

Chelsea wanted to sell him, for what it’s worth. He’s pushed to come back to us as much as Rafa has pushed to get him, but we insisted on the loan.

I'm not very ITK about much to do with our club, but I do know for a fact that Kenedy thought we would be buying him. Basically Chelsea wanted £30m for him, which is the reason we didn't sign him, and it's also the reason there is no fee set, just a "first option".

He 100% wanted to come here (at the time). It might be that when we refused to spend money on him that he realised he'd be going back to Chelsea in summer though.

Not been regularly googling Kennedy's latest quotes I'll be honest, but last I checked he specifically did an interview in September stating he wanted to go back to Chelsea after the loan and become a champion for them. Perhaps that's where Odin is getting the impression from?

I think that's probably fair enough, but was a fairly stupid thing to say in an interview ahead of a new season with a different side. Aside from that, he's one of our better players.

In September? I remember him saying that at the time his loan was up and we let him go. It seemed at the time to be a straightforward declaration of ambition.

If he said it in September that is weird.