Joelinton

Stifler

20 Shots on target yesterday surgests unlucky from the front 3 rather that rubbish

I think it was 9 on target.

Yea your right, bloody MOTD  ;D ;D

But 9 on target is still good for us

2 of those were goals scored by defenders. 3 of them were 3-pointers from Willems. It's good for us, but it doesn't support any argument for our front 3.

20 Shots on target yesterday surgests unlucky from the front 3 rather that rubbish

If this was an actual fact and our front 3 couldnt score from 20 shots on target it would highlight how crap they are

It was 9 on target from 20 shots in total, and they weren't all from our forwards, i would assume someone so knowledgeable and informed as yourself would know that.

Or you possibly you're just being a tit for the sake of it, but i ruled that out.

I would rather have Xisco, Kuqi, Ameobi, Chopra and the list could probably go on. This guy is so bad I cant imagine anything else than a weird deal ala Nacho with this guy.

Then you are quite clearly a fucking idiot.

I would rather have Xisco, Kuqi, Ameobi, Chopra and the list could probably go on. This guy is so bad I cant imagine anything else than a weird deal ala Nacho with this guy.

I wouldn't be this extreme but there is definitely something very very strange about the deal as never in a million years is this guy a 40m striker

He shouldn’t be judged as a centre forward ‘cos he isn’t one. Ridiculous that we spend £40m on him and decide to play him as a target man. Did ok yesterday, held the ball up well and much better than other games. The real problem is having spent that money there’s no way we’ll pay the money required to buy a proper centre forward.

Wonder if we told him where we were planning on playing him?

Guest neesy111

:anguish:

Then you are quite clearly a fucking idiot.

Please elaborate - What makes his shite preformances any good? He is playing a role he clearly cant play. He has won 5 duels in 12 games, averages a whooping 1.5 shots per game. I mean if thats what you value 40 million at. I would say that you sir might "quite clearly be a fucking idiot"

Yeah, but Ameobi was shite. Not much of a comparison!

I remember one of Ameobi's first games was against Barcelona away.  He tortured the Barca defence.  I'm thinking he was only 19 or 20 years of age.  A lot of so called fans on here know "diddly squat" about Ameobi but it sounds hip and cool to slag the bloke off.  Get off his back ffs!

I remember one of Ameobi's first games was against Barcelona away.  He tortured the Barca defence.  I'm thinking he was only 19 or 20 years of age.  A lot of so called fans on here know "diddly squat" about Ameobi but it sounds hip and cool to slag the bloke off.  Get off his back ffs!

He was shite man. Look at the manager and players he played under and alongside to learn from, then compare that to Joelinton. Bruce signed Carroll and wants him to be a mentor to him ffs.

Unlike Newcastle fans to write someone off too early.

Be honest is he any better than Mitrovic a guy that is now a championship player and one who couldnt get a game under Rafa in the championship on a regular basis

Let's wait and see, thats my point.

I can quite literally turn those comments on their head and claim that is why Ameobi was classed as shite by a lot of fans.  Ameobi was expected to follow in the footsteps of Beardsley, Cole, Shearer and Ferdinand.  Was he as good as them?  Of course not.  So when he did come into the team, you had the morons complaining "he's shite"!  He wasn't, he just wasn't as good as those mentioned fabulous players.

He was shite man. Look at the manager and players he played under and alongside to learn from, then compare that to Joelinton. Bruce signed Carroll and wants him to be a mentor to him ffs.

He wasn't shite.  He just wasn't as good as Beardsley, Cole, Shearer and Ferdinand.  Christ, look at those names, they were fantastic yet when Ameobi came on the pitch the idiot morons would say "he's shite".

Unlike Newcastle fans to write someone off too early.

Be honest is he any better than Mitrovic a guy that is now a championship player and one who couldnt get a game under Rafa in the championship on a regular basis

Let's wait and see, thats my point.

Worth mentioning that Yedlin in his interview wouldn't hear criticism of the forwards, he said they all worked really hard for the team and that is quite important. Especially at this level when we are never going to buy top quality proven finishers.