Mike Ashley (former owner)

Disco

?  

464 members have voted

1. 1. ?

• Takeover
    • Fakeover

Guest godzilla

Still would not surprise me if he’s let the story reignite again just to take any heat off him for furloughing the staff (a distraction).

You can’t put anything past this c***.

The paperwork submitted to Companies House are legal documents and something you can’t ‘reignite’.

Still would not surprise me if he’s let the story reignite again just to take any heat off him for furloughing the staff (a distraction).

The paperwork submitted to Companies House are legal documents and something you can’t ‘reignite’.

Yeah, I know. It is more significant this time.

I still wouldn’t be surprised if nothing came of it in the end and he is still owner in 12 months time is all I am trying to say really. I will only celebrate and get excited when the fat cunt has cleared his desk, the sports direct signs are going down, and the new owners are 100% official.

I am sure many feel similar, if not the same.

Guest godzilla

I still wouldn’t be surprised if nothing came of it in the end and he is still owner in 12 months time is all I am trying to say really. I will only celebrate and get excited when the fat c*** has cleared his desk, the sports direct signs are going down, and the new owners are 100% official.

That’s not what you said though, you said it was him putting duff information out to cover himself. He’s not.

I still wouldn’t be surprised if nothing came of it in the end and he is still owner in 12 months time is all I am trying to say really. I will only celebrate and get excited when the fat c*** has cleared his desk, the sports direct signs are going down, and the new owners are 100% official.

That’s not what you said though, you said it was him putting duff information out to cover himself. He’s not.

Aye. That's what I read too. As if the Companies House thing was done by Ashley's side to take off attention on the furloughing issue.

There has been a few large purchases of the Frasers Group shares (formerly Sports Direct) towards the end of today.

Hope whoever it was got them cheap.

Ashley has to notify the market whenever he buys or sells shares so it's not him.

There has been a few large purchases of the Frasers Group shares (formerly Sports Direct) towards the end of today.

Hope whoever it was got them cheap.

Ashley has to notify the market whenever he buys or sells shares so it's not him.

hope it's the staveley/saudi's so when he wants to take his baby back private they make him pay through the nose for them, or publicly call him a tyre kicker :lol:

How do people think he will leave. I reckon he’s going to put one of his famous letters on the club website

It'll be full of "regrets".

"I wish we did this differently", "I wish I could've been the owner to see us lift a cup again" etc etc. You'll get the likes of Richard Keys and Adrian Durham going on about what a shame it is to see such a good businessman man like Ashley leaving the league after doing a fantastic job up there.

Another piece on us from the Athletic about Ashley, mostly some Rafa anecdotes and a short trip down memory lane about how he bought the club with some new quotes from John Hall.

Bit I found the most interesting:

In that column back in August, Benitez said, “They told me they didn’t want to invest in the academy or the training ground — if they like, I can explain the reason why Mike Ashley refused,” which The Athletic understands may have been a reference to supporters abusing the owner from the stands.

Thin skinned wanker.

I bet Ashley keeps a box at the stadium, his mother loves going to matches apparently

yup. and she'll be cheering like the rest of us where he fucks off.

sure i've seen her joining in the FCB chants especially away from home.

Why? Ashley supports Spurs, doesn’t he?

Also, he’s had the chance to support us for well over a decade.

Might as well f*** off with the cash and spent it on wages for his underpaid straff at SD or whatever.

Guest neesy111

I could see him just slinking off tbh, no statement or anything.

Nah, I can see him doing a statement to list his "achievements" at the club.