Miguel Almirón

Deuce

He's Jonas man. 100% given at all times but limited in the final third at this level.

Think Jonas was a much cleverer player, he knew exactly how to win a free kick when we needed it.

This lad is a fucking brilliant grafter but my word does someone need to coach him some fucking composure in the box

I’ll allow him the injury-time one like when he’s just ran 70 yards at full pelt when every other fucker is knackered like. :lol:

Still no direct assist or goals but I’d love to see how many he’s played a big contribution in. (Shot saves by Pickford for us to tap in the rebound, through ball to Ritchie to cross for S.Longstaff v Burnley, playing the ball out rather than hoofing it in the build up to M.Longstaff, winning the two set-pieces we scored from first half today off the top of my head).

This lad is a fucking brilliant grafter but my word does someone need to coach him some fucking composure in the box

I’ll allow him the injury-time one like when he’s just ran 70 yards at full pelt when every other fucker is knackered like. :lol:

Still no direct assist or goals but I’d love to see how many he’s played a big contribution in. (Shot saves by Pickford for us to tap in the rebound, through ball to Ritchie to cross for S.Longstaff v Burnley, playing the ball out rather than hoofing it in the build up to M.Longstaff, winning the two set-pieces we scored from first half today off the top of my head).

Didn't he win both the free kicks we scored from? Something that will never get counted in statistics - but without the set penises he won, there's no goals... His effectiveness is very hard to quantify. Either way, he needs to trouble the statistician soon.

He'll probably get his first goal in the most unpredictable way possible. Opposition keeper tries to throw out the ball out of touch due to a team-mate down with cramp in the 95th minute of the game and the ball hits this lad's arse and bounces into the goal before the keeper claws it out. Goes to the fucking VAR to check whether he was doing anything wrong. 5 minute hold and Mike fucking Dean allows the goal. We win 4-3 at home to Liverpool.

God i need to get some sleep now......

Bruce needs to tell him to just shoot when he has a chance and stop overthinking it. He needs to get this first goal monkey off his back asap.

Bruce needs to tell him " just keep doing what your doing lad and don't worry about the goals, they'll come".

This is what Rafa would do with Perez when he was getting criticised because he would recognise that he was doing a great job for us in other ways.

When Keegan came back and the side were struggling to pass the ball after Fat Sam's stint, he told them keep going for it and he would take responsibility for results.

This is what great managers do, but we have Steve Bruce who is more like a whiny fan when something doesn't go his way.