Newcastle United 3-2 Everton - Sat 09/03/19 - 15:00 (No UK TV)

Infinitely Content

Spot the guy who looks like he’s got 2 black eyes, can’t see, but know what’s happened.

So much going on in that photo.

The little kid be raised up like he’s Simba, the ginger who looks like she’s told her boyfriends she’s pregnant, the old lady who looks like’s rising up out of her coffin, and old lady with no face, Methadone Mick, old guy who looks like he’s taken someone’s photo who is out of shot, the modern hippie, and the Marshmallow guy

Just watched MOTD again.  So much justice :D

Watched it on sat night when I got back home.  I noticed at 0-2 Rondon's first real effort which his chips just wide, you can see Pickford smiling and sticking tongue out in glee.

How it all went wrong.

Just watched MOTD again.  So much justice :D

Watched it on sat night when I got back home.  I noticed at 0-2 Rondon's first real effort which his chips just wide, you can see Pickford smiling and sticking tongue out in glee.

How it all went wrong.

Aye it's been getting quite a bit of coverage that, the little scrote.  Ian Wright saying he got too involved in the Sunderland/Newcastle thing rather than concentrating on his game, absolutely bang on.

At the time I was raging he didn't walk, but in hindsight, we probably wouldn't have won.  He was fucking gash.

D1PzxQFX4AAED7s.jpg

The Everton fan in the front row  :lol:

Was wondering why the guy doing the Perez celebration was facing the wrong way, must be doing it at him :lol:

That's class :lol:

keep seeing different faces etc in that, bloke towards the top right in the reminds me of Jack Nicholson :lol:

Also creased at that bloke knocking out a power ballad behind the barrier, go on son.

John Anderson on the highlights...

"There's blue shirts there, he's not last man" :lol::anguish:

That’s always a stupid comment, there’s a defender on the line...... so if it was just the keeper to beat he’d be sent off but if there is just an outfield player on the line he wouldn’t?

So what they’re saying the outfield player is better to have in goal in this situation.  Fucking idiot

That’s always a stupid comment, there’s a defender on the line...... so if it was just the keeper to beat he’d be sent off but if there is just an outfield player on the line he wouldn’t?

So what they’re saying the outfield player is better to have in goal in this situation.  Fucking idiot

Not forgetting that he was never on the line but still further back, and he was only able to get in the position that he was in after Pickford had pulled Rondon down.

As I said previously: Pickford has been turd this season.

He's not without talent, at times he can be a strong shot-stopper. I just think he struggles with the mental side of the game.

Doesn't focus for the full 90 mins, can be erratic, and on Saturday, it was just counter-productive trying to wind up the Toon fans.

Guest godzilla

So what they’re saying the outfield player is better to have in goal in this situation.  f***ing idiot

Thing is though if you watch the replays when T-rex rugby tackles Rondon, the Everton defender is behind both players. If that tackle hadn't been made Rondon has a tap in into an empty net. Anderson is talking shit and not for the first time either.

When we went 4 at the back just after HT we looked to have more of a cutting edge in terms of carving out chances and pushing them back. They got behind us on the break a few times which is why Rafa has moved to the 5. But against poorer sides at home I wouldn't be averse to going 4 at the back, we looked better going forward.

When Richarlison was subbed off it signaled clearly that Everton were going keep more men behind the ball.  That and a more attacking formation spelled doom for Silva's squad.