Newcastle United 3-2 Everton - Sat 09/03/19 - 15:00 (No UK TV)

Infinitely Content

I don’t mind if we get beat against a better side. I’ve even just about accepted the fact this happens when their team cost about five times as much to assemble as ours.

To to be two down lately in part to dreadful officiating, simply complete misinterpretations of the rules is absolutely infuriating.

We could have been 2-0 down with the red card though.

Or not, either way him being sent off gives us a much better chance.  Not just to score the pen (as he's saved more than half his pens this season) but because we'd be up against 10 men.

Suits neesy to be a know all miserable bastard. 

:'(

I don’t mind if we get beat against a better side. I’ve even just about accepted the fact this happens when their team cost about five times as much to assemble as ours.

To to be two down lately in part to dreadful officiating, simply complete misinterpretations of the rules is absolutely infuriating.

What's your point? We could have been 1-1.

Is it news to you that they have better players or something?

shut up you fucking clown.

I'm just pointing out a team can get down to 10 men and save a pen and score.  We did it Vs Nottingham forest.

Michael, your not hard.

Fuck off you cunt.

Michael man.  :lol: stick to cricket.

;D

I'm just pointing out a team can get down to 10 men and save a pen and score.  We did it Vs Nottingham forest.

Michael, your not hard.

Fuck off you cunt.

Michael, your not hard.

Fuck off you cunt.

Wtf?

Guest neesy111

Or not, either way him being sent off gives us a much better chance.  Not just to score the pen (as he's saved more than half his pens this season) but because we'd be up against 10 men.

Hahahaha, unlike you.  Pot calling kettle

Think you have the wrong person.

Both of you simmer down for fucks sake, stop letting the frustration of watching this shite get the better of you.

Guest firetotheworks

Rondon should take pens.  Ritchie should be serving deep fried mars bars in Essex

:thup:

...now that our penalty taker who'd scored 7/7 before today has missed a penalty. :lol:

Guest godzilla

Need to change this nothing up front. Almiron gets the ball moves forward and you have Rondon the only player in a forward position with three players around him.

Guest reefatoon

Sitting so deep. Need to keep hold of this 0-2 score line. Back to our lifting worst.

Get a grip man.

What a load of s***.

Wew, tetchy

:lol: Now, now, etc etc.

Guest neesy111

:lol: Now, now, etc etc.

My issue isn't with you Mike.