Newcastle United 3-2 Everton - Sat 09/03/19 - 15:00 (No UK TV)

Infinitely Content

Guest neesy111

I don’t mind if we get beat against a better side. I’ve even just about accepted the fact this happens when their team cost about five times as much to assemble as ours.

To to be two down lately in part to dreadful officiating, simply complete misinterpretations of the rules is absolutely infuriating.

We could have been 2-0 down with the red card though.

It should be a red card, but the double jeopardy rules prevents it from being one. He never even gave a yellow.

How is it fair to take out a player in the box, not even get a booking and save the penalty? Double jeopardy rules is a fucking joke, nothing to prevent goalkeeper from basically punching players on the box.

Fuck sake.

I don’t mind if we get beat against a better side. I’ve even just about accepted the fact this happens when their team cost about five times as much to assemble as ours.

To to be two down lately in part to dreadful officiating, simply complete misinterpretations of the rules is absolutely infuriating.

What's your point? We could have been 1-1.

Is it news to you that they have better players or something?

Doy you seriously think they would’ve scored that goal 71 secs after the the pen if Pickford was sent off?

Why are Newcastle consistently at the end of ridiculous decisions? The ball is nowhere near Pickford and he tackles the striker like Ed Reed when he is shaping to tap it in. It isn't the sort of thing that should require VAR, just a basic understanding of how the sport works.

Why are Newcastle consistently at the end of ridiculous decisions? The ball is nowhere near Pickford and he tackles the striker like Ed Reed when he is shaping to tap it in. It isn't the sort of thing that should require VAR, just a basic understanding of how the sport works.

It’s insane.

Guest neesy111

shut up you fucking clown.

I'm just pointing out a team can get down to 10 men and save a pen and score.  We did it Vs Nottingham forest.

Or not, either way him being sent off gives us a much better chance.  Not just to score the pen (as he's saved more than half his pens this season) but because we'd be up against 10 men.

Absolutely the most mental decisions.

Rondon got fucking speared off the ball. It's a blatant fucking red and as reckless as it comes. He has just launched himself with know clue where he or the ball is. He shouldn't even be on the pitch to save the penalty.

Guest neesy111

Doy you seriously think they would’ve scored that goal 71 secs after the the pen if Pickford was sent off?

Yes, it happens. It happened for us in the championship.

I'm just pointing out a team can get down to 10 men and save a pen and score.  We did it Vs Nottingham forest.

Michael, your not hard.

Guest neesy111

So?  Point is him being sent off gives us a much better chance.  Not just to score the pen (as he's saved more than half his pens this season) but because we'd be up against 10 men.

Missing the point like most of the clowns on here.  Yes it's a probably a red card but teams can score with 10 men etc.

Guest neesy111

Michael, your not hard.

Fuck off you cunt.