Newcastle United 3-2 Everton - Sat 09/03/19 - 15:00 (No UK TV)

Infinitely Content

A draw in this game would be an ok result.

Looking att Cardiffs schedule I think they will at best(for them) get 9 or 10 points in their remaining games.

Then 3 or 4 points will keep us safe.😊

Hope Ki's back in. We'll need him without Longstaff. Wouldn't mind Jonjo either to be fair. Hope the back three are retained. 1 loss should not throw the whole system out especially when it was mostly about lacking energy after 2 big wins just before that in the week. Wouldn't mind Kenedy or Muto coming in though.

Guest covmag

A draw in this game would be an ok result.

Looking att Cardiffs schedule I think they will at best(for them) get 9 or 10 points in their remaining games.

Then 3 or 4 points will keep us safe.😊

Agree, draw is a must, I’ve a feeling we will fuck it up and give us a nervousness not needed.

Everton always manage to get their luck against us, always, even this season we should have beaten them at their place.

Hopefully without Rooney they’ll not have that edge and hopefully the luck will finally be on our side.

Dont shoot the messenger folks but shelveys on the programme so starting 😎

Yedlin was dropped the game he made the cover  :lol:

He was in the team but pulled ouy injured from a paper cut obtained while checking himself out on the programme 👍

I can't see us winning 5 home matches in a row.

Aye can see their defensive midfield duo Gueye and Schneiderlin giving Perez and Almiron very little space today.

Hoping Ki starts and we use the likes of Kenedy and Shelvey off the bench for the last 30/20 minutes to try swing the game in our favour late on :thup: