Tomorrow's Mirror!!

Guest Christian Hayne

I'd have Venables here in a shot. Sure he's involved with England but i'm sure he'd love another crack at the Premiership.

Yes he's a cockney but more importantly he's a bloody good coach.

You can see how good a manager Curbishley is by how shit Charlton are now that he's left. With arguably a worse team he had them comfortably at mid-table every year, relegation was never a threat.

You can see how good a manager Curbishley is by how shit Charlton are now that he's left. With arguably a worse team he had them comfortably at mid-table every year, relegation was never a threat.

it says more about how Dowie is crap and has spent a load of money on shite like andy reid, djimi traore and amdy faye. that's laughably bad. charlton could've gotten a decent manager and it's just as possible they'd be doing better than they were under Curbishley.

They were woeful second half of last season and would have went down this season with or without Curbs imo.

They were woeful second half of last season and would have went down this season with or without Curbs imo.

They were up around the top of the league in the first half of the season though iirc, small squad and injuries caught up with them.

Guest Invicta_Toon

god you people make me laugh

as if ANY of you would have accepted Curbishley as Souness' replacement after what FF had spouted, but now all of a sudden he's a good candidate?

FFS

as if ANY of you would have accepted Curbishley as Souness' replacement after what FF had spouted, but now all of a sudden he's a good candidate?

FFS

None of this is the answer,we dont need any more "also rans".We need the best..simple as that.Im just pleased that someone will soon come up with the money to realise our potential.

Fingers Crossed.

These comments about Curbishley remind me of some of the daft remarks about O'Neill a few months back.

What do you expect him to achieve with a club like Charlton? They're a club the same size as Hull, or Millwall, or QPR. Keeping them comfortably in the top division, with no sugardaddy to help them out, was a great achievement.

Guest Invicta_Toon

FFS

None of this is the answer,we dont need any more "also rans".We need the best..simple as that.Im just pleased that someone will soon come up with the money to realise our potential.

Fingers Crossed.

too late to get the best

that should of happened after KK or SBR

we are right royally fucked  :wullie:

FFS

Fingers Crossed.

too late to get the best

that should of happened after KK or SBR

we are right royally fucked :wullie:

Never too late tbh,we just need someone with loads of cash and some common sence.

Curbishley? Jesus Christ! bluesigh.gif

Is that your roundabout way of proclaiming Alan Curbishley as the next Geordie Messiah? :D

I say this: Bring back King Kev!

Shhhh, you're talking yourself out of a job!!

Is that your roundabout way of proclaiming Alan Curbishley as the next Geordie Messiah? :D

Mate - I'd happily change my username to Billy Big Bollocks if we appointed KK as manager again.

Mate - I'd happily change my username to Billy Big Bollocks if we appointed KK as manager again.

KK isnt the answer here..honest.