West Bromwich Albion 2-3 Newcastle United - Man City (H) in QF

Disco

Really hope WBA but a full side out and embarrass Bruce and his media pals. The storm if they win will be unbearable, it really will. If this useless fuck takes us to Wembley after so many (including me) have packed in tickets etc. Makes me sick.

Feel absolutely rank wanting NUFC to lose but unfortunately it’s for the greater good.

Can see us winning this and I'm dreading it.  Great tactics by Bruce, never been through to this stage of the FA Cup for a zillion years and so on.  Managing to scrape through against 2 division 1 sides at the second attempt will be forgotten

what is a bbc red button

Just extra content you access via the red button on your remote in the UK. They use it for the Olympics and mass events where they need extra channels to put content.

_108830093_redbutton.jpg

It's also live on the website (probably geoblocked).

Really hope WBA but a full side out and embarrass Bruce and his media pals. The storm if they win will be unbearable, it really will. If this useless fuck takes us to Wembley after so many (including me) have packed in tickets etc. Makes me sick.

Feel absolutely rank wanting NUFC to lose but unfortunately it’s for the greater good.

I think we will win tonight for some strange reason but don't worry, he is definitely not taking us to Wembley.  I do agree though that the gutter press will milk it for all its worth.  "Better than Rafa, yada, yada, yada".

what is a bbc red button

Just extra content you access via the red button on your remote in the UK. They use it for the Olympics and mass events where they need extra channels to put content.

:thup: thanks Disco - like an interactive feature accessed via pressing a button to see additional programming or content. So its like live on demand or something.

it's on ESPN+ here so will watch it via the iPad at the office.

Guest chopey

Finding it impossible to call, West Brom will play a weakened team, which brings them to our level, but things look like they are starting to unravel just now with a few players speaking out and rumours flying all over, personally I'd like to see West Brom tonk Newcastle and then the fall out will be a joy to behold 

Is it straight to pens if it’s a draw or extra time first?

I agree that a loss here will be the start of anti-Bruce stuff from the crowd, not that the w*nkers running the place will care. They’ll be delighted if we go out.

Extra time then pens

what is a bbc red button

_108830093_redbutton.jpg

Anyone know if the red button stuff is in HD? Don't want to be watching Bruceys Boys getting humiliated in poor quality....