Martin Dúbravka

Figures 1-0 Football

See his agent touting him in hope of an improved contract in the summer. Tbf he probably does deserve a pay rise as he's mostly been solid this season but the tone of the agent just sounds greedy and why go to the press?

See his agent touting him in hope of an improved contract in the summer. Tbf he probably does deserve a pay rise as he's mostly been solid this season but the tone of the agent just sounds greedy and why go to the press?

I can't imagine that he'll be on much coin and he's arguably our most important player so deserves to be up there with the top earners!

He’s good and I like him, but not seen anything this season to suggest he deserves an improved deal. He’s at the same level he was when he signed his last one, but actually making more errors.

Longstaff has a genuine case, Hayden if he was willing to stay, possibly Schar as well. The rest are playing at the same level when they signed or renewed.

He’s good and I like him, but not seen anything this season to suggest he deserves an improved deal. He’s at the same level he was when he signed his last one, but actually making more errors.

Longstaff has a genuine case, Hayden if he was willing to stay, possibly Schar as well. The rest are playing at the same level when they signed or renewed.

He signed as a keeper coming from the Czech league like, doubt he’ll be on much comparatively

He signed as a keeper coming from the Czech league like, doubt he’ll be on much comparatively

He signed as someone with a few month in this league on loan making a name for himself. He’ll have got a decent wedge. I’d agree if he came straight from the Czech league, but he didn’t.

He is one of the top keepers in the league, and that should be reflected in his pay tbh.

Might be hard for some people to evaluate if a keeper is good or useless going by some reactions whenever we concede a goal though  :lol:

Guest godzilla

He is one of the top keepers in the league, and that should be reflected in his pay tbh.

Might be hard for some people to evaluate if a keeper is good or useless going by some reactions whenever we concede a goal though  :lol:

He has cs us goals due to a few mistakes, but to balance this out there have been a few howlers by keepers this year including the top ones. Unfortunately as we all know mistakes by keepers 9.5/10 times result in goals.

He has cs us goals due to a few mistakes, but to balance this out there have been a few howlers by keepers this year including the top ones. Unfortunately as we all know mistakes by keepers 9.5/10 times result in goals.

Yeah so if the "top" keepers are making mistakes that lead to goals...

Guest godzilla

Yeah so if the "top" keepers are making mistakes that lead to goals...

Exactly

He signed as someone with a few month in this league on loan making a name for himself. He’ll have got a decent wedge. I’d agree if he came straight from the Czech league, but he didn’t.

Fair point, forgot about that

Aaron Ramsey may not be the only Premier League player heading for Turin.

Martin Dubravka's agent says the Newcastle goalkeeper is being tracked by Juventus, according to the Sunday Express.

The Slovakia stopper joined on a permanent deal last summer after a successful loan spell, and he has been in talks over an improved contract at St James' Park.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bruce on Dubravka’s absence: “We just wanted to have the goalkeeper (Woodman) to have some minutes too. Darlow will probably play at Hibs on Tuesday. I just felt it’s important they rotate and have some game time, in case something happens to our number one.”

Oh yeah.