Joelinton

Stifler

All the Londoners saying it would have cost more than £200 for him to have his haircut have no idea of how far money goes outside of London.

I’ve had my hair done by the same guy before, cut, bleached, and coloured. £50, and that’s one of his expensive cuts.

You get your hair bleached and coloured? This is information I needed before!

All the Londoners saying it would have cost more than £200 for him to have his haircut have no idea of how far money goes outside of London.

I’ve had my hair done by the same guy before, cut, bleached, and coloured. £50, and that’s one of his expensive cuts.

I had it done twice when I was in uni.

Taken the oafs in charge long enough to figure out this guy is a donkey now...

Hasn't featured since that Arsenal loss when he was lumbering around on the wing. Didn't come off bench for Palace, ASM, Gayle and even Carroll ahead of him. Everton we only made 2 subs, we were winning so fair enough not sticking on a forward,

But we were losing in Leeds game and only 2 subs, and he didn't come off bench. Losing to Villa and only 2 subs made, and doesn't come on.

Fallen to bottom of the forward pecking order now...

1) Wilson and ASM

2) Fraser, Almiron

3) Gayle/Carroll

4) Jokelinton

And yet ... we still suck.

Be interesting to see how he looks in the current setup now we actually have more of the ball and players are getting forward.

Despite his many limitations he tends to make things happen for those around him far more than Carroll and Gayle do, so we'll see I guess.

Hasn't featured since that Arsenal loss when he was lumbering around on the wing. Didn't come off bench for Palace, ASM, Gayle and even Carroll ahead of him. Everton we only made 2 subs, we were winning so fair enough not sticking on a forward,

But we were losing in Leeds game and only 2 subs, and he didn't come off bench. Losing to Villa and only 2 subs made, and doesn't come on.

1) Wilson and ASM

2) Fraser, Almiron

3) Gayle/Carroll

4) Jokelinton

Be interesting to see how he looks in the current setup now we actually have more of the ball and players are getting forward.

Despite his many limitations he tends to make things happen for those around him far more than Carroll and Gayle do, so we'll see I guess.

Might be more suited as that wide forward than we've seen previously, and always thought he was a better option instead of Carroll to partner Wilson when we doing that Bruce 442 with Almiron wide.

But now it looks like were going with Jones' 433/diamond - no chance he starts ahead of Wilson and ASM who should be first names on team sheet, then Almiron seems to fit the central forward who drops deep so you'd fancy him over Fraser.

But you can't have any faith to bring him on if we need a goal - he doesn't score, he's not creative with a pass either, and can't take on a man. Neither do Gayle, or Carroll really, but you'd have more faith of them getting on end of something.

With all the forward players fit, you'd only really fancy Fraser to come off the bench to add something.

:lol:

I could have guessed tbh.

1) Wilson and ASM

2) Fraser, Almiron

3) Gayle/Carroll

4) Jokelinton

Might be more suited as that wide forward than we've seen previously, and always thought he was a better option instead of Carroll to partner Wilson when we doing that Bruce 442 with Almiron wide.

But now it looks like were going with Jones' 433/diamond - no chance he starts ahead of Wilson and ASM who should be first names on team sheet, then Almiron seems to fit the central forward who drops deep so you'd fancy him over Fraser.

But you can't have any faith to bring him on if we need a goal - he doesn't score, he's not creative with a pass either, and can't take on a man. Neither do Gayle, or Carroll really, but you'd have more faith of them getting on end of something.

With all the forward players fit, you'd only really fancy Fraser to come off the bench to add something.

He has a knack for setting people up to score when he is able to get on the ball further up the pitch and there are options ahead of him.

He won us the game at Palace (the team we just lost to) by setting up the first and then scoring the second (which was a horrendous goal :lol:), but it still counted though.

1) Wilson and ASM

2) Fraser, Almiron

3) Gayle/Carroll

4) Jokelinton

He has a knack for setting people up to score when he is able to get on the ball further up the pitch and there are options ahead of him.

He won us the game at Palace (the team we just lost to) by setting up the first and then scoring the second (which was a horrendous goal :lol:), but it still counted though.

I guess we'd potentially see a different player in him now we are capable/allowed to have bodies forward. Whenever he's played before he's either been the only player within 30 yards when playing up front, or shoved wide with limited options closed off. He can hold up the ball I take, and get his arse in the way, but I think baring Gayle really every other forward can do that as well.

I've just lost total trust and faith in him. Take the point that he won us the game at Palace, but if you'd look at the game as a whole he was his usual self for the majority of the game. Those two goals were just huge anomalies, just mental really in last few minutes of game we deserved to lose.

Even a blind squirell can find a nut, and Joe's been bumping into trees and falling from branches since he turned up here and whenever he featured after that Palace escapade.

Yeah, I get it. I guess he'll soon get the odd cameo in this setup and we'll see what it looks like.

At the minute Gayle and Carroll don't really look suited to the formation unless they are filling in for Wilson directly, and so I'd have Joe in before either of them if Wilson is staying on the pitch and other subs are being made, as he can play alongside Wilson or in the number 10 spot.

Bringing on both Gayle and Carroll the other night alongside Wilson was one of the most absurd things I've ever witnessed, and it was no surprise it was a complete mess out there afterwards.

Joelinton, along with Shelvey and Hendrick should never start for us again.

The 40m player that probably led to Rafa leaving. Seemed Mike Ashley was so fixated with this Joelinton deal he didn't want to deal with Rafa anymore.

At points, I’ve been willing to give this guy the benefit of the doubt given the ‘coaching’ he’s been under, but he’s such a nothing player. Typifies everything wrong with this shell of a football club

• 3 weeks later...

He was, is and will always be absolutely garbage. He isn't a forward player and he isn't a wide player, he is the emperor's new clothes and nufc have had their pants pulled down by Hoffenheim @ £40m [emoji38]

Nufc will continue to play him of course as they convince themselves 'there is a player in there'.

Trust me there isn't.

We need to get shot for whatever we can get for him which will be single million figures if we are lucky.

Thought he played well last night. Hell, his good play helped us get the corner before our goal. At least he's a better option than Gayle and Carroll.

He's had that back injury for a long time now though, so wonder why nothing has been done about it.

He offers us absolutely nowt. At least Gayle presents a goalscoring threat.

I counted at least 3 runs from Miggy where he carried the ball brilliantly into the final third, only to find no fucker around him. He's absolutely hopeless.