Who would you go for?

BONTEMPI

:lol:

Poor bimpy :(

Really genuine good guy was wor bimps.

Polic must wonder how POOT has got off scot free for that one btw.  :lol:

Imagine if it was me. He'd have been the most sensitive soul on the planet. Good job he said it wasn't :smug:

:lol: Interpolic it is.

what happened to bimpy? was he different to Skirgey? oh i'm confused now  :idiot2:

bimpy was a nice guy that Polic decided to systematically pick apart

skirge was a nice guy with the mental capacity of a wonky spoon, then he started dissing HBA and we all hounded him out

Poor bimpy :(

Really genuine good guy was wor bimps.

Polic must wonder how POOT has got off scot free for that one btw.  :lol:

Imagine if it was me. He'd have been the most sensitive soul on the planet. Good job he said it wasn't :smug:

It's difficult to tell with such a multi-layered and complex character.

Reet, that's me done.  Everyone shut the fuck up about bimpy, man.

Wonder how Mrs B is doing?

FUCK ME, that was grim.  Forgot all about that. :anguish:

:lol: I honestly didn't mind bimpy at all tbh, but why that shit craic ever found legs is beyond me. It was proper playground humour, yet it just kept on coming.

Supply and demand. :anguish:

Guest alijmitchell

So a long time lurker pops up to say Ashley is better than 90% of other owners in 2015? Really? You're either of these 'look at me' people who has to have an opinion different to the accepted, blindingly obvious norm in order to feel important, or you are truly, unspeakably blind. Either way, you deserve the pain, relegations and constant belittling of our club far more than anyone else on here. Enjoy many more trophy less years, and I hope, if we ever get to a final, and win a trophy, you have the misfortune of losing your match  ticket in a strong gust of wind as you approach the ground.

Wonder how Mrs B is doing?

I do miss his rants about his behemoth lass. Made me picture him in some Honey Boo Boo setting.

He could have been a feeder mind.  Anything can happen when you follow nufc, it changes you.  :laugh:

Tuchel isn't interested in getting back into management until next year is he? That's what all the papers have been saying anyway.

As stated tons of times this is nonsense. Mainz didn't want to let him resign and go to other clubs in the bundesliga, so they still have him under contract until summer and would require compensation.

Graeme Bailey (@GraemeBailey) tweeted at 8:36 PM on Tue, Jan 06, 2015:

And reports linking Newcastle with AC Milan striker M'Baye Niang have also been dismissed. No deals until manager appointed is the word.

Why would that be if we just want a head coach? What a completely unexpected turn of events.

Graeme Bailey (@GraemeBailey) tweeted at 8:36 PM on Tue, Jan 06, 2015:

And reports linking Newcastle with AC Milan striker M'Baye Niang have also been dismissed. No deals until manager appointed is the word.

Why would that be if we just want a head coach? What a completely unexpected turn of events.

Stretching it out until Jan 31st.  It's the perfect excuse.