Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

Poor. If Elliot had let in that free kick there would have been meltdown on here.

What?

It wasn't a particularly good free kick which the keeper should have saved. It shouldn't be used to gloss over a thoroughly average display and a horrendous mistake for their first goal.

Your mate blobby would have saved it eh?

It was a very good free kick.

Give the lad a run in the team. He seems quick enough.

Give the lad a run in the team. He seems quick enough.

Speed isn't everything though I Think hebshoykd bebgivr more of a chance.

I was just about to ramble the same thing  :lol:

Oh come on you know what I meant to put. Typing in the dark while watching the tele and pissed....pretty much as now!

Poor. If Elliot had let in that free kick there would have been meltdown on here.

What?

It wasn't a particularly good free kick which the keeper should have saved. It shouldn't be used to gloss over a thoroughly average display and a horrendous mistake for their first goal.

Imagine watching us score a goal, and your first thought is "Il use that to defend blob". Get to fuck man :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Looks proper shy and canny.

He really does. [emoji38] He was probably the most visibly gutted player I've seen after he was at fault for their first.

He really does. [emoji38] He was probably the most visibly gutted player I've seen after he was at fault for their first.

He looked like he want the ground to collapse beneath him, then when he scored was more relieved then happy :lol:

He looked like he want the ground to collapse beneath him, then when he scored was more relieved then happy :lol:

Big balls to step up and take that free kick tbf. And maybe an intlligent decision to take it the way he did. You see so many embarrassing free-kicks that had he tried to be special he could have really humiliated himself, and the crowd could have given him a hard time.

So maybe we have a bold and intelligent player. Still not entirely convinced because obviously he hasn't been demonstrating that to Rafa.

For some inexplicable reason I love this guy. I'd like to shake his hand, he seems to have a canny manner about him.

Nice. But hand shaking seems a bit tame/ restrained for love.... how about eating his s***?

I like to start at ground level and work my way up. Build the foundations. Besides, he seems a timid, quiet character and hand-shaking is great.

Difficult to tell from watching highlights, but the goals apart, did he actually look effective?

Good defensively I thought. Kept getting into the right positions to get interceptions and clearances

Cheers. Might stay in the reckoning for tomorrow's game then.

He looked like he want the ground to collapse beneath him, then when he scored was more relieved then happy [emoji38]

I would imagine he's spent 18 months or whatever trying to gain Rafa's favour and then he does that. I'd feel exactly the same tbh.

Guest neesy111

Difficult to tell from watching highlights, but the goals apart, did he actually look effective?

Good defensively I thought. Kept getting into the right positions to get interceptions and clearances

Aye, his positioning defensively impressed me, much better than what we've been seeing recently from our other CM's.