Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

I thought trains were dry coming back from London on matchdays? Anyway I hope we see more of him

Thankfully  they've  stopped the dry train thing for now. Transport police  were on board and were called to one of the carriages on our train back last night. There was also an announcement  to stop people smoking from the windows of the train doors at one of the  stations.

Poor. If Elliot had let in that free kick there would have been meltdown on here.

What?

It wasn't a particularly good free kick which the keeper should have saved. It shouldn't be used to gloss over a thoroughly average display and a horrendous mistake for their first goal.

Poor. If Elliot had let in that free kick there would have been meltdown on here.

What?

It wasn't a particularly good free kick which the keeper should have saved. It shouldn't be used to gloss over a thoroughly average display and a horrendous mistake for their first goal.

It was an amazing free kick. Wtf.

What?

:lol: it was right in the corner. A pretty damn good free kick.

What?

Perhaps some question marks over the keepers starting position BUT that free kick was class, absolute bang on and bounced at the right spot.

It was a horrific mistake BUT he had a good game after that

What?

Perhaps some question marks over the keepers starting position BUT that free kick was class, absolute bang on and bounced at the right spot.

It was a horrific mistake BUT he had a good game after that

The commentators on the feed I was watching went on and on about what poor goalkeeping it was - his footwork was all wrong, meaning he mistimed his dive across the goal.

I thought it took the gloss off a bit, but Saivet couldn't have placed it any better, and quite simply he bested the keeper.  Maybe it wasn't Roberto Carlos v France, but for us it was, because of how important the goal was for Saivet and the team in the context of both the match and the season.

Give the lad a run in the team. He seems quick enough.

Give the lad a run in the team. He seems quick enough.

Speed isn't everything though I Think hebshoykd bebgivr more of a chance.

I was just about to ramble the same thing  :lol:

What?

Judging by the replies and my own eyes you are talking nonsense