Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

I was very surprised last night, especially in the second half.

When he swapped over with Diame so that Diame played the holding midfield role and Saivet moved into the No 10 position quite a bit started to click for us.  The question has been asked already on this thread about how previous (and current) management of NUFC have played Colback ahead of Saivet is beyond me.

He is not amazing but, he is certainly not rubbish!

If we didn't sell him this summer I would not be devastated to see him play again.

He was playing against a Nottingham Forest B team.

Shhhh!. Shop window man!

Was a ten-bob note, 20p mix-up, and a pack of Donnay socks. Mix-up now off the table.

Oh naughty. You've combined pre-decimal currency with decimal currency; you might get a denominational...you know...from mixing the two

He was playing against a Nottingham Forest B team.

Shhhh!. Shop window man!

Was a ten-bob note, 20p mix-up, and a pack of Donnay socks. Mix-up now off the table.

Oh naughty. You've combined pre-decimal currency with decimal currency; you might get a denominational...you know...from mixing the two

Flexibility. If there's one thing I have learned from my extensive (virtual) experience of contractual negotiations in football, it's that flexibility is key. The F word; Lee, please take note (and fuck let's chuck  a velvet bag of doubloons in the mix... iron pyrite ones).

• 3 months later...