Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

They used him as an attacking midfielder where he kind of was when he first came through. He started off playing out wide initially and then some behind the striker too I believe.

So they loaned in a winger that converted to a CDM and now they're complaining he wasn't a playmaker too?

He just sounds like a nothing player. Not enough attacking attributes to be a forward, too lightweight to be a midfielder. Sounds like he has very little character as well if what Galtier says is true.

Was shit hot on FM about five years ago as an AMR/AML, pacy and skillful. Maybe as he's got older he's got lazier so has been converted to a 'sitting' midfielder due to his lack of work rate.

Would still play even a wax statue version of him over Colback though that's for sure.

He's Defo worth a try instead of JC. Even tonight JC was grabbing shirts when caught out of position.

Would still play even a wax statue version of him over Colback though that's for sure.

He's Defo worth a try instead of JC. Even tonight JC was grabbing shirts when caught out of position.

If we play games this season with Dummett, Gouffran and Colback I won't be able to take it. At least we don't have Taylor and Colo I suppose.

he had a good game last night.

got stuck in, made space for himself well and played some canny balls.

I guess time will tell. The only other game I remember him playing was against Everton where he was decent too but there's definitely something about the lad if multiple managers of different clubs think he's not up to much.

Didn't see the game but heard he did well - Mr Ryder gave him 5 though - was he even there lol ?

Didn't see the game but heard he did well - Mr Ryder gave him 5 though - was he even there lol ?

With an almost copy and paste of Gautiers words.

Basically written every weeks rating for the lad already regardless on how he plays

• 1 month later...

I guess time will tell. The only other game I remember him playing was against Everton where he was decent too but there's definitely something about the lad if multiple managers of different clubs think he's not up to much.

Multiple managers loved Colback till Benitez. We know there's nowt about him though.

Nowhere near as bad as I thought he'd be. In fact I thought he was quite bright and showed a bit tonight.

He's no Zidane but he's got ability and could do a decent job for another club.