Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

Its a loan without an option to buy. Why we saying farewell? Is it not likely Rafa just isnt sure he'll cope in this league & wants to see how he does given consistant games?

McClaren gave up on him based on what felt like only 90 minutes of play across two games at a guess, and Rafa didn't bother with him at all. Writing seems to be on the wall that he's not wanted at all. This is just the start of his full exit.

A thought occurred to me just now, I wonder if these ill fated moves are by design?

What if Henri had been a naughty boy using ped's or just something straight forward like class a's.. his agent as a favour gets us to make a bid, let the fucker hide in the reserves for a few months.. then send him back to France with a clean bill of health.. it's not out of this world to imagine something like that happening.

I refuse to believe the man could have been any worse than the likes of Colback in the week to week training.

A thought occurred to me just now, I wonder if these ill fated moves are by design?

What if Henri had been a naughty boy using ped's or just something straight forward like class a's.. his agent as a favour gets us to make a bid, let the f***er hide in the reserves for a few months.. then send him back to France with a clean bill of health.. it's not out of this world to imagine something like that happening.

I refuse to believe the man could have been any worse than the likes of Colback in the week to week training.

I think it's to give time for the human skin to grow over his lizard replacements body.