Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

He looked shaky in possession but his positioning and discipline etc was good. I think he'll turn out to be a good signing if we don't get relegated.

I thought that he did at first, but seemed to calm down. He got about 82% completion i think. What I like is that he only played 6 passes backwards.

I noticed it more in the first half as well, yeah.

He looked shaky in possession but his positioning and discipline etc was good. I think he'll turn out to be a good signing if we don't get relegated.

I thought that he did at first, but seemed to calm down. He got about 82% completion i think. What I like is that he only played 6 passes backwards.

I noticed it more in the first half as well, yeah.

Def looked an asset if we use him right, horrible situation for him to come in to, but fair play he hasn't shirked it all, was always looking to get on the ball

Where's Dr Death and his hatchet-job massages when they're needed most, because the The Ginger Apocalypse a cometh.

http://www.themag.co.uk/assets/jack-colback-halt-newcastle-united-nufc-650x400.jpg

He was probably our best player during the week and then gets dropped, that's a terrible decision and is hardly going to motivate him or any other player when they come into the team and play well only to then be dropped.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Roger Kint

Should have stayed at Bordeaux, i would no doubt be £200 better off if he did they useless twats

• 3 weeks later...

Why exactly hasn't he been used after looking decent in the limited time he's been given? Against Sunderland we cried out for a defensive midfielder as they were eating up space for fun and Shelvey was being pegged deeper and deeper.