Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

I don't really understand why we've signed this lad and would prefer a match fit Tiote.

A strange January signing, summer okay, but January when what you need is players who can hit the ground running and turn your season around?

Unlike you to judge a player's ability so soon.

What was that about Demba Ba again?!

Hmmmm. Was he at fault for their first?

I thought it was more the back 3 not knowing WTF to do. They didn't know whether to play offside or which one of them should go with the runner.

What did Saivet do?

I thought it was more the back 3 not knowing WTF to do. They didn't know whether to play offside or which one of them should go with the runner.

What did Saivet do?

Got knocked off the ball easily iirc

What did Saivet do?

I see. The stream I Watched it on wasnt the best to be honest. Trying to tell Saivet and Gini apart was particularly difficult.

I don't really understand why we've signed this lad and would prefer a match fit Tiote.

A strange January signing, summer okay, but January when what you need is players who can hit the ground running and turn your season around?

I share this view...money wasted from early impressions of him. We needed a decent winger and Phillips should have been the target when Levy started messing about with silly fees for Townsend.

Did you even read what I'd wrote??

I said it was a strange signing for January as he's expected to hit the ground running and change things.

If signed in the summer window he has pre season to get to know the players and establish himself.

We need a striker who can create chances himself as well as convert them, Loic Remy fits that bill and is what we need.

Did you even read what I'd wrote??

I said it was a strange signing for January as he's expected to hit the ground running and change things.

If signed in the summer window he has pre season to get to know the players and establish himself.

We need a striker who can create chances himself as well as convert them, Loic Remy fits that bill and is what we need.

I don't think he was signed to hit the ground running tbh. We got injuries to both Anita and Colback who I still expected to start ahead of this guy for the first couple of weeks at the very least. I still say, play this guy over Colback any day of the week and let him adapt. We can't be much worse in central midfield than what we've been this season.

Also agree on the striker part, we need one and fast.

What did Saivet do?

I see. The stream I Watched it on wasnt the best to be honest. Trying to tell Saivet and Gini apart was particularly difficult.

Saivet just gave the ball away and ran into trouble from what i saw

What did Saivet do?

Saivet just gave the ball away and ran into trouble from what i saw

:thup:

• 2 weeks later...

Yet another McClaren mistake in this game was taking him off. He was our best outfield player by a mile prior to being subbed.

Exactly what i said when he took him off. He could have took any fucker else off and i wouldn't have been bothered but he decided to take the one player off who actually looked decent. Top manager.

Best outfield player last night, did his defensive work well and looked composed on the ball. He was actually covering for Shelvey at times who seemed to be constantly out of position.

The only reason he was brought off was because he was an easy target or wouldn't kick up a fuss. Opitimises how much of a coward McClaren is.

The only reason he was brought off was because he was an easy target or wouldn't kick up a fuss. Opitimises how much of a coward McClaren is.

Aye, it should have been one of Wijnaldum or Shelvey coming off