Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

Don't expect him to start games.

Cheers Steve.

Just heard from a reliable source that McClaren never wanted him, he did want Shelvey though.

Fairly impressive lying to the player then.

Saivet said: “He (the manager) surprised me. I did not think that he would know me so well, that he would be able to speak about my game with such detail.

“He has already shown me certain sequences of mine on video that he appreciated and that are important for the Premier League, according to him.”

Cheers Steve.

Just heard from a reliable source that McClaren never wanted him, he did want Shelvey though.

One who knew exactly about his game and was able to talk to him in detail about what he liked about him too :lol:

Cheers Steve.

Indeed.

Can't imagine fat mike would be thrilled with us spending more on a player the manager refuses to start.

Just read the quotes in the Mirror from the man himself:

Steve McClaren held detailed talks with Saivet as the move was sealed, and he will play in a central midfield role.

Saivet said: “He (the manager) surprised me. I did not think that he would know me so well, that he would be able to speak about my game with such detail.

“He has already shown me certain sequences of mine on video that he appreciated and that are important for the Premier League, according to him."

Sounds like Stifler's wrong on this one! McC even undertook a bit of Wise-ing before meeting with the lad personally.

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/03176/denniswise1_3176532b.jpg

The Shola bat signal pic that someone did when we were about to play the mackems was funny tbf. And the bike banana. And the hats.

He was a good meme basically. Shola A-meme-obi.

And the "in case of local derby break glass" thing.

Where can i find these? :lol:

Cheers Steve.

Indeed.

Can't imagine fat mike would be thrilled with us spending more on a player the manager refuses to start.

How much was Thauvin?

Cheers Steve.

Indeed.

How much was Thauvin?

Thauvin is behind Moussa and Gini.

This lad would be behind Colback Anita and Tiote

Cheers Steve.

“He has already shown me certain sequences of mine on video that he appreciated and that are important for the Premier League, according to him.”

Slightly different but still...

“When I flew in on Monday, the club presented me to Kevin Keegan.

“He talked to me in a bit of detail about his plans for the footballing development of the club.

“That was an important moment for me in my decision to accept this incredible turn of events.

“I just can’t believe he won’t be there when I get back from international duty.

“The words might be cliched but it has always been my dream to play in English football.

“That has been the case since I was a kid.”

- Xisco.

Cheers Steve.

“He talked to me in a bit of detail about his plans for the footballing development of the club.

“That was an important moment for me in my decision to accept this incredible turn of events.

“I just can’t believe he won’t be there when I get back from international duty.

“The words might be cliched but it has always been my dream to play in English football.

- Xisco.

Was that other cunt that did it, no?

Think we'll find out on Saturday.  Hoping to see Saivet and Shelvey starting with Wijnaldum in the no.10 role and Sissoko and Perez / Thauvin either side of him.

Horrible feeling we'll see Shelvey start with Colback though.

Cheers Steve.

- Xisco.

Was that other cunt that did it, no?

Aye I'm fairly sure there was nothing too shady about the Xisco deal, as far as KK was concerned (besides the fact he probably didn't know that much about him)? Gonzalez was the real issue? Could be wrong.

Steve McClaren held detailed talks with Saivet as the move was sealed, and he will play in a central midfield role.

“He has already shown me certain sequences of mine on video that he appreciated and that are important for the Premier League, according to him."

Sounds like Stifler's wrong on this one! McC even undertook a bit of Wise-ing before meeting with the lad personally.

If Stifler told me the sky was blue, I'd have to check.

Cheers Steve.

- Xisco.

Was that other c*** that did it, no?

Aye I'm fairly sure there was nothing too shady about the Xisco deal, as far as KK was concerned (besides the fact he probably didn't know that much about him)? Gonzalez was the real issue? Could be wrong.

Aye, "Nacho" IIRC

Well this club has a history of buying players that managers do not want who then refuse to play them.  It seemed to me that at times, Pardew deliberately set up players to fail just to prove a point and most if not all of them lost value as a result.  It hasn't put the club off from continuing to buy the players they want rather than the manager.

Guest Roger Kint

If Stifler told me the sky was blue, I'd have to check.

If he told me it was snowing i would still go outside to check, and i just spent 20 minutes driving in the fucking stuff