Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/henri-saivet-scouting-report-football-7164243

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-new-boy-henri-saivet-7165989

“Newcastle is in a state of emergency, I know that. Newcastle, it is an exceptional challenge for me.

"To arrive at this moment in the season to help them climb the table, it is something very exciting. I am a guy who needs a challenge. I am someone who needs to measure myself up, to see what I can do.

“I have seen a fair amount of matches from Newcastle when the initial contacts were established. For a little while now, they are losing on the small details, often by one goal, it is a cycle of bad luck. I am convinced that it will turn around.”

Steve McClaren held detailed talks with Saivet as the move was sealed, and he will play in a central midfield role.

Saivet said: “He (the manager) surprised me. I did not think that he would know me so well, that he would be able to speak about my game with such detail.

“He has already shown me certain sequences of mine on video that he appreciated and that are important for the Premier League, according to him.

“For me, it is quite simply the most attractive league. Every footballer says it, I have friends who play in Spain who want to come here. The stadiums, the fans, everything is different. It is everyone’s dream, and in any case it is mine.”

Nice quotes from Saivet, wish he'd start him and Shelvey on Saturday and just went about it the right way.

Plays central midfield, isn't ginger and isn't called Jack Colback so he's going to be f***ing brilliant.

:lol: f***ing love Ash

Guest Roger Kint

Can't shake this nagging feeling they'll play him wide right.

So the manager tells him he is playing CM, theres no hope of us ditching Sissoko yet you still want to find a problem?

Think he'll start Shelvey and Saivet will come from the bench for West Ham.

Yep.  Have a horrible feeling that Colback will be even worse than usual.  As he'll be hiding even more than normal, to make sure he doesn't get a yellow.  He must realise, that if he gets a ban.  It is highly likely that Saivet will come straight in and outperform him.  The fact Saivet has a pulse, pretty much means he's an upgrade on Colback. 

I hope Colback gets booked early, gets a niggle and then Saivet comes on. 

The real hope is Colback gets hurt in training this week so he doesn't even feature

(can't believe I just went there...that's how crap he is - that little slack dive in the box somehow made me hate him even more)