Henri Saivet (now a free agent)

lovejoy

Saivet, in the French Ligue 1, has scored two goals this season, creating 14 chances and no assists. Saivet has completed 784 passes this season with a pass accuracy of 81%, of which 91% were forward passes.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/players/henri-saivet/stats

:fwap:

Watched the Liverpool v Bordeaux game from a couple of months ago and that's one of the things that stood out to me.  He was always putting himself in a position to receive the ball and then every time looking forward with his passes, most of the time very precise passes as well.  Also did plenty of shouting and organising from that defensive midfield position.  Had a brilliant game, even scored a cracking goal, but I've only seen that one game so :dontknow:

Apparently the 9th player we've signed since 2010 to be represented by the agency 'Mondial sports management'.

Other players include Thauvin and Rivière  :hmm:

What strikers do they have on their books ?

Saivet, in the French Ligue 1, has scored two goals this season, creating 14 chances and no assists. Saivet has completed 784 passes this season with a pass accuracy of 81%, of which 91% were forward passes.

Read more at http://www.squawka.com/players/henri-saivet/stats

:fwap:

Watched the Liverpool v Bordeaux game from a couple of months ago and that's one of the things that stood out to me.  He was always putting himself in a position to receive the ball and then every time looking forward with his passes, most of the time very precise passes as well.  Also did plenty of shouting and organising from that defensive midfield position.  Had a brilliant game, even scored a cracking goal, but I've only seen that one game so :dontknow:

Had a bot of a watch also. Liked his corners too. He's a set piece taker!

Apparently the 9th player we've signed since 2010 to be represented by the agency 'Mondial sports management'.

Mitrovic is also.

Having watched him play regularly for a few years in a forward role, I'm happy to see that he seems to have found his feet as a midfielder, because I have to say in attack he was extremely underwhelming (rarely seemed to get into goal scoring positions or create much for anybody).

Mitrovic is also.

http://www.transfermarkt.com/mondial-sport-management-amp-consulting-sarl/beraterfirma/berater/2106

And other players include Coutinho and Cavani, what's your point?

They've got plenty of players on their books I'd be happy with.

Have you seen him at all in that midfield role?

Nope. And I would never have imagined that he could make it as a central midfielder. Has been doing well apparently (according to some usually very pessemistic Bordeaux supporters I know)

I don't think he was saying that the agency exclusively represent shit players, more that we deal with them a lot and some of them have been proper shit. So if we're so interested in dealing with them we should probably do something about that.

Have you seen him at all in that midfield role?

Nope. And I would never have imagined that he could make it as a central midfielder. Has been doing well apparently (according to some usually very pessemistic Bordeaux supporters I know)

O0

Thank you very much for the info...

I don't think he was saying that the agency exclusively represent s*** players, more that we deal with them a lot and some of them have been proper s***. So if we're so interested in dealing with them we should probably do something about that.

:thup: probably likely to find our next 15 targets or linked names in the press from that list of players too

We are desperately in need of creativity so we sign someone without any assists :/ hmmmm

To be honest first of all we're in desperate need of a central midfield that isn't completely non existent.  If we can actually challenge the opposition in midfield we might have a chance of creating more.

Also would help if we didn't miss all the chances we do create, at least three clear cut chances against Arsenal we fluffed, and how many did we waste against Aston Villa.  We need someone up front we can rely on now and bring Mitrovic in when their's less pressure.