Jamaal Lascelles: set to miss 6–9 months with ACL injury (Official)

Nobody

Jamaal Lascelles  

176 members have voted

1. 1. What would you do?

If he is indeed to progress in his career he needs to mark better on set pieces and win fucking everything in the air. If a ball is in the air in his box he needs to be using his athleticism and height to win it or clear it. His mistakes today were costly.

It's the same thing on most players everywhere I think.

Have a good game: He's the best player we have and is easily worth 100++++ million!

Follows up with a bad game: He's a fucking piece of shit who is stealing a living for us! Give him away for free, just get rid!

Because of his previous comment in regards to Ashley, if he has a poor game he's going to attract OTT criticism. His fault, he's responsible for that. However people are right, we wouldn't miss him with the options we have when fit.

It's the same thing on most players everywhere I think.

Have a good game: He's the best player we have and is easily worth 100++++ million!

Follows up with a bad game: He's a fucking piece of shit who is stealing a living for us! Give him away for free, just get rid!

I'm not so sure, like.

He's gone from a £50m player who Chelsea and England should be looking, as well as the best leader on and off the pitch since Shearer.. to "Fucking pathetic piece of shit. Captain, my arse." in 11 months :lol:

It looked like Schar was at fault for the first goal but obviously he’s handsome and good on the ball and so the wetboys are too emotionally fragile to even contemplate that he was at fault.

Guest godzilla

It looked like Schar was at fault for the first goal but obviously he’s handsome and good on the ball and so the wetboys are too emotionally fragile to even contemplate that he was at fault.

Not yesterday, thought his passing was poor and put us in trouble a couple of times especially

Not yesterday, thought his passing was poor and put us in trouble a couple of times especially

3 passes to the opposition, in a 10 minute period, first half. One of them was after a brilliant bit of defending as well.

As for Lascelles, I wonder if the occasion got to him. I know he was only out for one game, but is it not always after he's been injured that he struggles to compose himself?

Thought Schar was poor but don't know how you make out Schar was at fault for the first goal. Van Dijk was Lascelles' man and he lost him

Thought Schar was poor but don't know how you make out Schar was at fault for the first goal. Van Dijk was Lascelles' man and he lost him

I`m not sure if it was just luck, or VVD was a bit clever, but Lascelles was so eager to follow him that he didn`t realise he`d transformed into Sadio Mane.