Emil Krafth

Nobody

Just read he’s out for 6 weeks. It’s been said over and over but eventually someone has to realise something isn’t working with the training methods.

Was he not injured by Calvert-Lewin's tackle?

Just read he’s out for 6 weeks. It’s been said over and over but eventually someone has to realise something isn’t working with the training methods.

He got proper done off Calvert-Lewin who got booked, nowt to do with training methods.

I thought it was a red at the time, reminded me of Kane on Lejeune. Snide as owt.

Was he not injured by Calvert-Lewin's tackle?

yes

Oh I didn’t see that 👍

• 3 months later...

Has been on Steve Nickson’s transfer list since 2014 when he scouted Emil Krafth in Sweden. Fair to say it’s Nickson’s signing? Rafa finally left so he could sign him?

Krafth says:

- very impressed with ASM.

- Steve Bruce is a nice guy.

- he thinks Bruce wants to ”improve as a manager” and that he wants to play the ball on the ground more often.

- Krafth wants NUFC to play more possession-based football.

- he was not fit when he came here. Didn’t had a full pre-season with Amiens.

- feels he’s playing in the wrong position. (Even though he said RWB was his best position when he arrived...)

Has been on Steve Nickson’s transfer list since 2014 when he scouted Emil Krafth in Sweden. Fair to say it’s Nickson’s signing? Rafa finally left so he could sign him?

Krafth says:

- very impressed with ASM.

- Steve Bruce is a nice guy.

- he thinks Bruce wants to ”improve as a manager” and that he wants to play the ball on the ground more often.

- Krafth wants NUFC to play more possession-based football.

- he was not fit when he came here. Didn’t had a full pre-season with Amiens.

- feels he’s playing in the wrong position. (Even though he said RWB was his best position when he arrived...)

Where's that from mate?

Guest Butcher

The likes of Krafth, Muto etc. Hope we never see a transfer like those again. Cheap and pointless.

The thing is, I reckon under Benitez while he may not have been much better, he’d have been better. Either in terms of coaching, positioning, holding shape, etc.

Yes, no doubt about that. I was very surprised when we signed him. Very limited player.

The thing is, I reckon under Benitez while he may not have been much better, he’d have been better. Either in terms of coaching, positioning, holding shape, etc.

Yes, no doubt about that. I was very surprised when we signed him. Very limited player.

You pay peanuts you get monkeys

The likes of Krafth, Muto etc. Hope we never see a transfer like those again. Cheap and pointless.

Classic Ashley signings in an attempt to stop people whinging about us not spending money.

"look, we tried, it's not our fault they are playing shite"

Muto wasn't cheap. Looked decent to me most times he played, to be honest.