Paul Dummett

Guest palnese

Dummett is a leftsided cb in a 3-cb-system for me.

Dummett    Fernandez  Lejeune

That would be our 3 cb:s in that system imo.

Five CBs that range from great to decent in the club, first time probably ever. Let’s move Paully D there and start him. :lol:

Dummett gets an awful lot of stick. I think he’s great for what he came from. We hardly put anything into our academy so one of the only success stories to speak of.

He’ll never be an attacking player so no point getting wound up about it.

If Rafa keeps playing 3 CB’s then he’s not gonna he as useful so a LWB will definitely be needed.

Dummett gets an awful lot of stick. I think he’s great for what he came from. We hardly put anything into our academy so one of the only success stories to speak of.

He’ll never be an attacking player so no point getting wound up about it.

If Rafa keeps playing 3 CB’s then he’s not gonna he as useful so a LWB will definitely be needed.

I don’t hear or see much stick for him mate, far from it.

Guest firetotheworks

It must be absolutely shit being told that by anyone other than the manager who thought the same thing about Javier Mascherano, played Tevez left wing, and had Ryan Taylor starting ahead of Ben Arfa. I'd imagine being told that by a competent manager with a modicum of respect would be damaging for a young player.

Guest firetotheworks

It doesn't say it there, but Dummett's mentioned it in an interview previously and that's what he was referring to with the opening line.

Didn’t realise he was 27. Christ  :lol:

He’s fortunate that we’re owned by a cunt that couldn’t give a fuck. Have no particular hatred for the guy, but any side with a modicum of ambition would have him where he should be - warming the bench and ready step in for a game or two in the event of an injury.